Chapter Seven

-Not edited-

~~..~~

"What is happening? Why isn't he picking his phone up?" Your voice came out as a whisper as you continued to dial his number again and again. He has been ignoring you for a while now. It's been two days since you have heard anything from him. 

You went to his workplace but they informed you that he already resigned from work. That's when you started feeling that something was wrong. He never ignores you. 

"Please tell me you are okay, Jungkook." Putting the phone away you lied down on your soft silky mattress. Your heart was beating really fast as you tried to get any negative thoughts out of your head. You already knew that it had something to do with your parents. But you had no evidence to say anything to them. 

First you needed to find Jungkook and see that he is okay. You will go to his place and see by yourself what is happening?

.......

Next day

"What do you mean they don't live here anymore!?" Y/n spoke in anger as she looked at the elderly lady in front of her. 

"The Jeon's gave me the keys to this house and now I am renting this with my grandchildren's. I am sorry child." The women spoke with worried voice as she tried to comfort the poor trembling girl in front. 

Y/n was confused. What happened? Everything was fine few days ago. What happened? She was breaking down little by little as she tried controlling her tears. "D-Do you know where they might have gone? Or did they say anything before they left?" 

She begged the old lady in front. Her tears not stopping from dropping like a river. She was feeling really frustrated. How can he left like this?

"Dear. I- I you know I'm so old and I don't think I can remember a lot-"

"Please." Y/n looked down as she bit her bottom lip. Her hands clasped together as she tried getting herself together. 

"I- Please don't cry like this dear. As far as I can remember. I think they said something about busan. But i have no idea where." Y/n gulped down the hard knot in her throat as she bowed down to the lady. 

Wiping her tears she kept thanking the elderly lady. "Thank you so much. Thank you." Even though she didn't know the exact place he was residing at other then Busan. She was happy. She can ask some of the people who work under his father to help her find him. 

She can try hiding it from the father but that just means she would have to talk to her friend. 

Hoseok who is the main operation manager for the agent team under her father. 

'I will find you Jungkook.'

~~..~~

The fresh wind of the village brushed his face as they all walked into their house. His grandparents house. 

The house which they left 10 years ago. All the old memories came running back when he saw the closed Jeon building when they were driving past the road. He hated this place. He hated the way everything fall apart and how he had to move away from his grandparents.   

"Jungkook, Son I am going to start cleaning the house. Do you want to clean your room?" The middle aged lady spoke as she walked into the kitchen. 

"I will help you. First I will place these bags in our room." Mr Jeon spoke as he looked at his with a small smile and walked into the room upstairs. 

Jungkook closed his eyes tight as he was trying his best to control his tears. Releasing a sigh he walked upstairs into his room with his bags. Just when he opened the door. He was welcomed with the white sheets all over the furniture.  

With a small thud the door was closed behind him as he walked further into the room and placed his bags. Removing the white sheets, he started cleaning the room. The room which he used to be his hiding place whenever he would get bullied when he was a kid. 

But suddenly....

Your face came across his eyes, Your innocent smile, your rosy lips. God he missed you already. 

It was going to be hard forgetting about you. 

~~..~~

Hoseok sighed as he rubbed his forehead. His mind was debating what to do as he looked at his sister like friend in front of him in a horrible state. 

Her eyes were red and tired from crying. 

"Y/n. I- seriously don't know if I can-" 

"Please Hoseok. I know mother did something to him which made them all move. I just want to see how he is doing. I promise i won't do anything. I will see if he is safe and-

-And If he is happy then I will leave him. But please Hoseok. Please." He looked down as he kept looking at the name of the file he found. 

"I will try to. Just stop crying okay. But Y/n if Mr Lee and Mrs Lee find out about this, I don't know what will happen. Please stay safe. "

The girl stood up as she walked to the man who was sitting opposite hers. "Thanks a lot Hoseok. You don't know how much it means to me." 

....

Lee's Mansion

"So i take that as a yes?"

"Yes. I will talk about this to Taehyung. Let's turn this friendship relationship into in law's." The two friends smiled as they hugged each other. 

~~..~~   

TBC