Chapter Nineteen

-Not edited- 

~~..~~

Three Months Later

15 July 2020

"Speak you shit!!!" The guy yelled with a smirk visible on his face, before kicking the poor boy on the floor. Jungkook could only cough out blood before his eyes went to your lifeless figure next to him

He should have listened to the words you told him. That innocent people are the worst. 

He cursed himself for putting the three of you in this position. 

---

Flashback- Three Months before

April 12 2020 

The small smile made it's way on your mouth as you held the reports up. Nothing changed these past 3 months. Expect the love you two had for each other grew even more. 

Byunghun married Minji but she still hasn't said a word about the diamonds secret. It seems as if it is more then what  everyone is thinking of. The way she would sacrifice her own life rather then giving out the secret. 

But Byunghun haven't given up yet. He would threaten her about killing her or even her family. But she still didn't say a word. 

"Y/n?"

The voice of the man she has been waiting for was heard from behind making her turn around. Her hands holding onto the file tightly as she placed it behind her back.  

Jungkook smiled lovingly before pecking her lips and getting inside the room to sit on the bed. 

Y/n quickly placed it on the nightstand without Jungkook noticing as he was on his phone. 

"The money is cleared for the apartment Y/n. I asked uncle and he said we can move away anytime. I cleared everything with him and told him that I don;t want anything to do with him." She was so happy hearing that. 

"When are we moving then?"

"Tomorrow we are going back to korea. I want to be away from here as soon as possible."

Sighing, she sat next to her lover boy, resting her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes to enjoy the peacefulness. 

"I am glad we are going to be away from all of this and live alone Jeon. With our little family. Just you and me." 

He intervened his fingers with hers while holding her hand tighter. "I am sure everything will be okay after this." The girl looked down at their hands. Her ring shining under the dim light of the sun. Turning his hand around, to see his ring she found no ring. 

"Jungkook, where is your ring?" Jungkook looked down confused at his hand. 

"My ring??!!" He stood up with his eyed widened in shock. "I swear i had it in the morning." Y/n shook her head at his clumsy self. She knew that this would happen. The size was little bigger for his finger and she always told him to change it but he never got the time to. 

"It's okay. We can get another from the shop." Jungkook shook his head as he ruffled his hair in frustration. "No Y/n! You don't understand. That ring is something really close to me. I purposed you to become my girlfriend with that ring. I can't-"

She held the panicking boy. Her hands on both of his cheek as she made him face her. "Jungkook. It's okay love. Just stress about it." Nodding his head he lowered his head making it touch hers slightly. 

Just then he remembered that the only place went today was that abandoned place. 

"Y/n, I- I am going to go somewhere. I will be back real soon. Just wait for me. We will have dinner together. Okay?" He spoke softly before kissing her forehead. Nodding her head as a yes, she smiled. Telling him to go. 

He didn't wanted to lose that ring. It held a lot of precious memory he made with his one and only girlfriend. No way he wouldn't try looking for it. 

---

Unfortunately, Jungkook couldn't find the ring that day but the person who did had a big smirk on his face as he looked at the page which was given to him by his agent. 

"You have two more rivals president Lee." 

~~..~~

To Be Continued