Chapter Fifteen

-Not edited- 

~~..~~

Her heart stopped beating when she heard his voice. It was beautiful. Like an angel maybe even more better. Just like how she imagined but-

"W-Why did you hide it? Where am I? Why me?" She bombarded the man with questions who just stood still not wanting to speak any words. 

Byunghun, walked past Jungkook and closed the door behind him. He didn't wanted to hear him tell her the whole story. He had better things to do. 

When the door was closed behind them. She quickly wiped her tears. "He's gone. Stop acting. Please. Please Say something!" She slapped his chest making him  move backward. But still no word. 

"You would have to calm down before I tell you why you are here." He spoke making her get lost into his dreamy voice. 

Looking down at the carpeted floor. She left a sigh. Her hands pushed her loose hair back before sitting down on the bed. 

Jungkook on the other side was clenching his teeth as he thought about his past which he is going to tell this girl. 

"This thing. Everything.  It was planned since I was 15 years old. The man who was here. He is my uncle. My fathers younger brother. My father owed him debut. We were going to pay him everything. But when that rumor took place. Everything was taken away from us. We had no money. We thought it is a family matter so he wouldn't ask for money or anything but that didn't happen. When my father told him he can't pay the money yet. He got mad but later he suddenly asked for me. My parents didn't agree with it. "

Jungkook stopped as his eyes were now filled with tears. The necklace around his neck reflecting in the mirror making him regret his existence even more. 

"Then we found out that he has a gang. kungpung gang."

Y/n gasped. Her hand placed on her mouth since she knew that group name. It was in the news in Korea all the time. They were dangerous. 

"He told my parents. It's either giving me to him or them killing me. And I think you might get an idea of what happened later. My parents gave me to him and since then I work for him. He gave me a mission where I had to be a mute. Because no one suspects a mute person?" Chuckling in pain, Jungkook was now in front of her. 

His eyes were red. As if he was tired of this all hustle. 

She stood up to say something but Jungkook stopped her. 

"It's dangerous for you here. The mission was to find the president's daughter but apparently they found out you are not the real daughter." Her hands went by her side as she stood in front of him. 

"I know that."

He chuckled but this time he walked more closer to the girl. Leaning closer he bit his lip. His breath was hitting her bare neck. 

"I guess that we both hid something from each other." 

She also smiled painfully. Her hands moving up as she placed her hand on his back. 

"Were all those moments between us. Game for you Jungkook?" 

"Do you trust me?" Y/n scoffed. Her hands tightening at his back. Her nails digging onto his hard back. 

"You dared to ask this question. Do you really think after all of this happened I would believe you. I-"

His lips made her quiet. His fingers pulled onto her hair as he devoured her pink lips as if it was the last time. 

But she didn't kiss back. Which made him frustrated. 

"For fuck sake Y/n! I love you! I wasn't supposed to be in love with you from the start but here I am. I love you to death. I would die before anything bad happens to you. I don't want you to believe me. But atleast- "

"I have a plan. To get you out of this."

~~..~~

To Be Continued