First Day.

Emily's POV

Today was my first day at the new school I just moved here from New York this is a big change . Rosewood. I mean why did we have to move here? I was Interrupted by my mom screaming. “Emily, why don't you go to the Brew and pick up some coffee on your way to school?” “Okay mom I'll see you later.” I drove to the brew and order while I was waiting I asked if there were any openings. They said there was and I could come in tomorrow for an interview. I sat down at a table and waited for my coffee when a blonde walked in with her friends. One was tall with brown hair, the other was kinda short with the same brown hair but a bit darker. But the blonde just stood out with those beautiful blue eyes and that amazing body. No Emily stop you can't think like this. But I can this is who I am. My parents are okay with it or warming up to the idea. Though my dads in Texas working. I snapped my attention back.

Hanna's POV

I walked in and told them I wanted my normal. I went to sent down where we usually sit when I see this beautiful girl sitting there. “Uhh, Are you new? I haven't seen you here before?” I Say Looking at her gorgeous eyes . okay Stop Hanna you're ridiculous she's probably straight. “Uhm, Yeah I'm Emily I just moved here from New York.” She says looking in my direction. “That sounds really cool. Well I'm Hanna and this is Aria and Spencer.” I Say when aria cuts in. “So New York? Is it pretty down there? Did you see the Statue of Liberty?” “Quit, asking so many questions she probably feels like she's being questioned by the police.” Spencer Says Laughing At The Short Brunette. Aria Grabs her hand. they're so cute together. Team Sparia. “You going to Rosewood?” I Ask. “Uhm, Yeah Actually and the questions are fine.” “You wanna meet there? We can show you around.” Spencer says while getting up and wrapping her arm around Aria. “Okay sounds great. See you guys there.” She says smiling.We grab our coffees and walk out when our eyes meet again. Maybe I could ride with her. “You mind if I ride with you? Spencer's car is kinda packed. ” I ask . “Yeah sure.” We get in her car and drive to school.

A/n

Should I put Sparia ? 

Should I mix a little Emison in there?

Idk. I'll Update tomorrow. Hope you guys like the first chapter.