New beginnings

We walked down the beach hand in hand when Brad said "Charlotte, I'm so sorry but I'm leaving to go back to London on Monday" I started to run up then beach when I heard brads voice say "Charlotte, Charlotte". It was a dream, I woke up to the sound of my mum yelling for me to get up, so I did as per usual, but today was different, it was my last day at my school and next year I would be heading to my dream university with my best friends. I raced past all the boxes and went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, my brother was here because he had a summer holidays, so I decided to join him with breakfast. I walked out of my door and did my usual thing where I pick Lauren and Mika, then we head to school.

It was a pretty average day except for my friends coming over for a sleepover after school. "Right class I hope your time here at-" my teacher got cut off by the bell and the whole class ran out the door before she could say over wise. I was talking to my friends and they said that they were accepted into London university for performing arts, and how they were so excited to go, when they asked me i said "umm well I haven't received my letter yet" they all seemed shocked, and said "okay maybe, it will come today...". once we got home the girls ran upstairs to get changed into there pjs, I haven't had a sleepover since...since, Brad was in the hospital, but I can't think of that. I walked into the kitchen and. Saw my mother was reading a letter "I'm so proud of you, sweetie" she said as she hugged me "what is it" I said, she handed me a letter, I started to read it and felt someone grab my shoulders it was Elise "hey what are you reading" she asked "ummm... I got in" I replied she was confused "to what" she asked "I got into London university for performing arts" I replied, just then she hugged me and shouted for Lauren and Luca to come down, and as expected they did, so I told them the good news and they all hugged me. "wait what's this" Lauren asked I looked over to her, she was reading my letter "what is it" I asked, I noticed a tear come down her cheek "umm.. it says that they would like you to come early" lauren said i was confused "what?!" i replied i snatched the letter out of her hands only to read charlotte maehl we are very impressed with your application and would like you to attend our school on this coming monday. However if you don't accept, we understand, it will be a lovely oppourtunity for. kind regards Sue Bultler head of London university for Performing Arts. i looked up from the letter and my friends all starred at me " you should go, like they said it would be a lovely oppourtunity for you" elise said trying to hide the tears, "I will have to think about it" i said "but for now lets just have a great night" then the rest of the night was wonderful, we laughed,talked and ate lots of food. It was midnight and i couldnt stop thinking about whether i go to london or stay with my friends for the rest of the holidays, i was so confused, i didnt know what to do.

"Move over" Lauren shouted "I can't" Elise moaned, I woke up to the sound of those to bickering, I didn't get a wink of sleep, so I decided to go to the bathroom, I left my friends in peace but I noticed that Luca wasn't there. After I finished in the bathroom I headed down stairs for some breakfast, I saw Luca sitting at the dining table eating a bowl of cereal "what time did you get up" I asked she looked up from her bowl and said "oh umm..., about 8" I nodded then place my piece of toast in the toaster, "so have ou decided" she asked, i looked at her puzzled, "decided on what" i asked, "the school... remember, are you going or not?" "oh yeah right... umm i havent decide yet" i replied "well... i think you should go, remember we are coming but it will be next semester, after the holidays" luca said. just then i heard a loud bang, and Lauren and Elise marched down the stair and into the kitchen, "whats for breakfast" Elise asked, i glared at the both of them "well.. its either cereal or toast" i replied, just them my toast poped up and i started to butter it. " so have you decied" Lauren asked, i looked turned my head and looked at lauren and gav her a reasuring smile, "umm.. yes i have" i replied "what is it" Elise questioned, i pulled them into a hug " i'm going to go" i said, they all clapped and were happy for me, and the next thing i knew i was booking a ticket to London, so i can follow my dreams.

MONDAY

i woke up early to get ready for a long flight to London, i got dressed into my black leggings, an oversized owl sweater and a peter pan collared top underneath ad lastly my maroon combat boots. i tied my hair into a messy bun then headed down stairs to get some breakfast."are you excited" my brother asked, " of course i am" i said as a cheeky grin appeared on my face, i turned to put some toast in the toaster when my mum and dad came out, "good morning you too" my dad said, " morning" i replied, my toast had popped out the toaster so i grabbed it and started to buttered it. "are you all packed, sweetie" my mum asked " yes of course i am" i sadi with a mouth full of toast.

"okay, its time to leave" my dad shouted, he grabbed my bags and headed towards the car, "SHOUTGUN!" my brother shouted before a jumped into the drivers seat. we headed towrds the airport, the whole time i was nervous yet excited. "Were here" my mum said, i jumped out of the car and collected my bags "looks like this is goodbye" my brother said, i was sad to be leaving my family, "yeah, i know... im going to miss you" i replied, i suddenly go pulled into a big hug. my mum started to cry, "my baby is leaving me" she said, "its okay mum... I will call and text and Facetime you" i replided, "were so proud of you honey" my dad said, i hugged them both, and my dad gave me a kiss on the fore head before i headed towards the entrance.

i stepped thorugh the doors to check in, when standing there are my best friends Lauren, Elise and Luca. "what are you doing here" i asked, " well.. we wanted to say gooodbye to yo" elise said, i smiled "aww you are all so sweet to me!" i replied, i pulled them in a hug,
"i love you guys" i said,
"yeah Best friends forevever" Luca said.
I went to check my bags in and get my boarding pass, and i waved goobye to my friends and i boarded the plane. the whole plane ride was so boring and so tiring, i tired listening to music but it all reminded me of bradley and my best friends.i stepped off the plane and rush of cold air hit me, i quickly ran inside the airport to find my bags, it wa like a maze, i was so lost and it was my first time being in london so that didn't help, i wish i had with friends. as i waited for my bags i noticed a poster of the vamps, i reminded me of how much i missed them and i also thought that they might be really popular here. i found a taxi and i headed towards my new school.