Story of my life

10 years later...
November 2025

Charlotte's POV:

After lots of debating about the band, the boys made the tough decision to stop making music. They finished off their careers by doing one last tour of the UK.

Meanwhile I've released 2 albums, 1 EP and 3 singles, and I've done some covers with Brad on YouTube and done a UK tour.

---------------------------

2 more years later...
July 2027

After The Vamps finished their music career. James, Connor, Tristan and Bradley all have their own families.

Elise moved to Sweden with James and her twin babies Delta and Mason. They run a nice ski resort up in the mountains in winter, and spend their summers over in Africa running a safari.

Connor and Luca are living in Paris, France with their 2 children. Emilia and Dylan ball. Connor runs a successful bakery in the middle of Paris, whilst Luca teaches ballet in a upscale dance studio.

After lots of late nights, calls and texts Tristan and Lauren got back together, well a little more than that, they got engaged recently and are currently living together in LA, as Lauren continues with her acting career and Tristan teaches drums at a local school.

And lastly Bradley and I are living happily in New York. I ended my singing career early because I couldn't bare to be apart from Brad or my two daughters Yasmin and Hazel. Brad runs a small music store with Luke, and I teach guitar and singing at the local school with the help of Ashton, Calum and Michael.
--------

I think back to that young girl sitting in her bedroom singing Ed Sheeran on her guitar with big dreams, and wanting to grow up and leave within a blink of the eye. I miss those time where it felt like time stood still just for a moment, before everything started moving again. So much has happened in my life, and so much will keep on happening. But I'm not that same girl I was 13 years ago, when I met Brad, Tristan James and Connor, I've changed for the better, with the help of my amazing friends and family.
But sadly this is where my tale of love has to come to an end,
Because as time moves on so do I and Brad.
I close my journal and walk away for the last time...

---------------------------------

I'm so sad that My Love has actually ended,

I would like to thank Maddie for helping me write the ending and all my other friends for supporting me and telling me to write more and publish...
Please go and read my other book called 'Everything ends' I'm writing.

Thanks for reading....

Love you all....

Charlotte and Bradley aka Chadley xxxxxxxxx