Gotta Get Out

Luke's POV:

They all looked shocked, in a bad way. I thought they would be happy that we surprised them.

"Um.. Bye" Charlotte says before dropping her bags and running out of the room.

"I'll go talk to her" I say before Luca stops me

"Uh.. No I'll go" she says pushing past me.

I'm really worried, I don't know what I've done wrong, I like her but now I've moved on and now she can't accept it... I'm so confused. I have to talk to her.

"I'm gonna go check on Charlotte" I say pushing past the girls leaving Emma behind.

I walk out side of her building and onto the field where I see Charlotte in tears and Luca comforting her.

"I don't get it, how could a nice guy like him date such a bitch like her" Charlotte says referring to Emma and I.

"I know, but we have to accept it...." Luca says. I think it's a good time for me to interrupt.

"Uh, char? Are you okay?" I frown

She turns her head and I see she has bloodshot eyes and her mascara has run.

"What do you want Luke?" She says bluntly.

"Well I wan-"

She stands up and looks at me "no I've gotta leave" she says walking away

"Charlotte please wait let me explain" I say grabbing her arm

She pushes out of my grip "no Luke, I've just... Just gotta get out!" She shouts, as more tears stream down her face before she walks away. Leaving me standing it the middle of the field.

What have I done

Charlotte's POV:

I was alone wondering the streets. It was dark, cold and wet and I couldn't see where I was going, but I could hear the screams of people in front of me.

I felt a cold breeze on the back of my neck then, foot steeps behind me, my heart started beating faster and faster, and the next minute I was running, without looking. I kept running but he foot steps got closer and closer, Until I tripped. I heard the foot steps creeping up behind me, when I screamed.

I suddenly woke up in my bed, my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. I had a nightmare, I haven't had them in forever, but tonight everything must have gotten to me. Luca comes rushing in from her room.

"Is everything okay, is there a murder" she asks slightly scared

"No, I'm fine.. I just had a bad dream" I reply, sitting up as she comes over and sits on the end of my bed.

"Are you sure, because on the plane you didn't seem well and now you're quite pale" she says placing her hand on my forehead

"Oh, and you have a fever" she frowns.

"Thanks nurse Luca, I'm gonna go back to sleep and should you too" I reply

"Okay, night" she says walking out and returning to her room.

--------------------------------------

I lay awake unable to sleep I just stare at the wall thinking about what happened between me and Luke. I turn my head and look at the clock, it's 4:15am an hour after Luca checked up on me and I still can't sleep. My stomach churns and I start to feel very gross, I sit up hoping it will help but it makes it worse. I rush to the bathroom and lean over the toilet, then everything comes up. I start to cry, I have no idea why. This time Elise, Luca and Lauren rush in and see me heavily breathing, with tears streaming down my face and the vomit in the toilet.

"Charlotte are you okay?" Lauren asks

"Uh.. I don't know, kind of?" I reply

"Maybe we should take you to the doctors tomorrow" Luca suggests

"Uh.. No I think I just need some rest.." I reply as I wipe the tears away.

"Okay, come on" Luca says helping me up and taking me back to my room

"Oh, and here's a bucket just incase, it happens again" Elise says placing the bucket beside my bed

"Thanks guys, I'm very lucky to have you" I reply

"Okay well get some rest" Lauren adds, before they all leave me and I go back to starring at the wall. I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

Brad's POV:

We arrive at the next stop and I can't stop thinking of Charlotte, I miss her already, I don't want her to leave but at the same time I want her to follow her dreams. I get off the bus and I, greeted by lots of fans. I take pictures and sign autographs for some if them, them I have to head inside for a sound check.

---------------------------------

After the sound check I grab a water bottle then head into the dressing room to relax before the show.

"What ya thinking about bra" Tris asks, grabbing his orange drumsticks.

"Oh nothing" I reply, as we leave the dressing room.

"Uh.. Brad it's obviously something because you don't seem happy" he says

"Well I just miss char, and I know it's only been a day.. But I miss her" I reply

"I know how you feel, I miss Lauren" he shrugs

"Okay guys after the show we have exciting news for you" Joe says before we go on stage. The whole show I wonder what Joe is going to tell us, I'm very anxious to know.

I wave goodbye to the fans, then run off stage to our dressing room. I'm all tired and sweaty from the show.

"Great show guys" Fin says

"Thanks" Con replies

"So the news is.. We are going on our own headline tour!" Joe smiles.

We all scream from the dressing room, I can't believe it, our own headline tour!

"You guys deserve it" Dean says

"This is amazing! I'm so excited" I smile.

"And we leave the week after we get back" Joe adds

This is our dream to have our own headline tour, I'm so excited.