Brokenhearted

I woke up early, I couldn't sleep, I just kept thinking about the day the boys are going to leave, it not far away now.

I went to the kitchen and got a drink, then I went and sat down on the couch, just thinking. I must have fell asleep because I woke up and hour later.

"Charlotte?" a tired Lauren says "what are you doing up so early" she asks,

"Couldn't sleep" I say

"Why?" she asks.

"Well I keep thinking of the day that the boys are going to america...that's the day that..that I'm gonna be incomplete" I say as I felt the tears appear in my eyes, I could see that Lauren's face was shocked, I could almost see tears in her eyes. A tear fell down my face, I looked away as I let them fall. I turned back to see Lauren she was shocked, speechless too.

I wiped the tears away, "oh, did Tris not tell you, I better not say anymore" I say, as I put my hand over my mouth.

"no, please charlotte tell me" she pleads

I give in "okay, well the boys are leaving on sunday next week, to go on tour with my friend Austin Mahone... but they are gone for a few months and it looks like we won't be seeing them for a while" I say trying to hold back the tears. Lauren's face went pale, I saw a tear go down her cheek.

"I'm so sorry Lauren" I say, putting my arm around her, she wipes the tear away and turns to face me.

"how, when did you find out" she asks

"well... when me and Elise went on a double date with the guys... they told us... I was really... really sad about it" I say

"oh, okay" she says, I feel really bad for lauren, I wish she didnt find out this way, Tris is going to be very upset. I see more tears come down Lauren's face, she is brokenhearted. she quickly gets up and runs into her room, slamming the door shut.

"what was that?" says a tired Elise, Lauren must have woken her.

"yeah, what happened" luca asks

"well... that was Lauren and, actually i think we better continue this conversation in the kitchen" i say, beofre we all head towards the kitchen, and Elise starts to make us all Hot chocolate.

I tell the girls what happen, and they are all shocked.

"How come lauren didn't know?" Luca asks,

I shake my head "I dont know, but somethings up with Tristan and we need to get to the buttom of this" I say, before I sip my hot chocolate.