Lovestruck

I felt tears running down my face, I was sad on the outside but happy on the inside. I was speechless, I don't know what's right to say.

"Uh.. I love you too bu-" I stopped when Brad stood up, still holding the box in his hand.

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, but I'm in love with you Charlotte Rose Matthews, but I'm not asking you to marry me... Yet, I'm asking for a promise" he says

"A promise for what?" I ask, wiping the tears away

"A promise that you will always remember me, and that you will keep loving me even whilst your gone, that is what lo-"

"Yes" I say interrupting him, as more tears flow down my face.

"Wait, what?" He asks

"I said yes" I say.

He quickly picks me up and spins me around, then puts the ring on my finger, I notice that it's engraved with the words 'P.S I love you' he's so sweet to me

After spending an hour at the beach we head back to the hotel, and quickly get to sleep as we have a big day tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and brad is already frantically throwing my stuff on my suitcase, I get up and try to calm him down.

"Brad it's okay, calm down let me pack my things while you get ready" I say, looking into his eyes

"Okay" he says taking deep breaths.

Once he's in the shower I quickly run around the room picking up my clothes and shoes then shoving them into my bag. After I've finished packing I get changed into my track pants and a grey crop top and brads flannel shirt, while I tie my hair into a high ponytail.

"Isn't that my shirt" brad says coming out of the bathroom giving me a big shock.

"Yes, but don't you want me to have something to remember you by" I reply, pouting

"Yeah, but isn't that why I gave you the ring" he says pointing to it.

"Good point Simpson" I say punching his arm playfully.

Brad gets changed while I pack the last things into my bags. I hear constant knocks at the door until I go to answer it, then in piles Luca, Lauren and Elise.

"We heard he got you a ring form the guys and couldn't wait to see it!" Lauren says.

I start laughing at how cliché they're being "yes he got me a ring" I reply trying to hold my laugh in.

"Well what does it say?" Luca asks

"It's says P.S I love you" I reply. I take a look at brad and he has a big smile and so do I.

"Okay girls that's enough, go get your bags it's time to go the airport" brad says shooing the girls away. I walk over and grab my backpack and swing it over my shoulders, as brad grabs my suitcase.

"Oh is this muscle man today?" I ask giggling.

He just flexes his 'muscles' at me then walks out the door. And soon enough we were in the lobby waiting with everyone else while joe got the van.

-----------------------------------------------

Once we got to the airport we checked in then waited for our plane to board.

"Are you okay char?" Luca asks,

"I'm fine, just a little tired" I reply

"Aw okay" she says going up to get our order.

We drink our coffees as we wait outside gate 32.

'Flight 142, your plane is boarding' the loud speaker said

I swung my backpack over my shoulder then hugged all the boys and said my goodbyes.

"See you at the end of the tour" I said to Tris

"Good luck with your singing career, and if you every need a drummer, give me a call" he replies

I go and give brad one final hug.

"Promise" is all he say

"Promise" I reply, kissing him on the cheek.

We board the plane and I wave goodbye to brad, then take my seat next to Luca for a long plane ride home.

"So have you written any songs" she asked

I shrugged "a few but they're not that good" I reply

We talked, watched movies and sang for what felt like hours on the plane, it's was so much fun.

"How could you not think the maze runner was a good movie?" I asked Luca as we got off the plane.

"Meh, I just don't like movies like that" she shrugged

We grabbed our bags from the claim then went through the customs, because we still have NZ passports.

Once that was over we made our way to the exit and I saw a tall guy, with a limo driver hat on holding a sign saying 'Charlotte & friends'.

I was confused "Luke?"

The whole drive back was quiet he didn't say a word to us, he just played his green day playlist. Once we got back Luke followed us up to our room, he was being very quiet, and strange.

I rummaged through my backpack to find the key. Luke opens the door and I saw Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke holding hands with.... Emma! What is she doing here!

"Surprise" they all yell. I saw Lauren and Elise jaws drop and Luca had a shocked look on her face that was priceless, like she had just saw her worst nightmare come true.

I was speechless... This can't be happening.

-------------------------

A/N

I quoted the fault In our stars and thy is one of my favorite books ever.... even thou I still haven't seen the movie...

Char

xx

P.S go and read connected by LottieandLu142