I Lived

May 20th 2015

It's been 10 months since I left London to pursue my dreams. So far I've released my EP and 2 singles, but today is the start of my UK tour, and my family are coming to watch.

I walk onto a dark stage with the loud screams of people in the crowds, I grab onto my necklace with the ring that Brad gave to me on it.
I take my seat at the piano and slowly start playing 'let her go' by Passenger, as the spot light beams down on me when I start to sing.

As the chorus starts I pick the microphone and walk towards the edge of the stage, while someone else takes over on the piano. I can see my mum, dad and brother in the audience, my mum looks so proud of me. I look along the row my family is in and notice some familiar faces but I can't make out who they are, so I just continue with my concert.

"Thank you you've been an amazing audience! I love you all and bye" I say into the mic before I walk off stage.

I'm all sweaty so I quickly walk into the dressing room and grab a water bottle to have some steam, because it's good for my vocals. After I've cooled down, I jump in the couch and hit shuffle on my playlist and 'Try Hard' by 5sos comes on, I start dancing and singing along to it and I must have not heard anyone come in because then my eyes were covered and I couldn't see.

"Uh, who is it?" I ask, but they didn't reply "Drake is that you?" I ask again

"How could you forget your own boyfriend" Brad smirks taking his hands off my eyes.

"Bradley!" I scream pulling him into a big hug. "I've missed you so much" I smile

"I've missed you too, I loved your concert, but you didn't look at me!" He says

"I couldn't see you" I say, shaking my head

"Don't worry about it, but I've got something to show you" he smiles, pulling me by my wrist and dragging me out of the dressing room and towards the stage.

"What do yo-"

"Shh" he interrupts, I roll my eyes and just go with it. Once again I grab my necklace because it reminds me of my past and it makes me feel safe.

Brad walks into the middle of the stage, takes my hands and turns around to look into my eyes.

"The day you left Charlotte was the worst day of my life, but I knew you wanted to follow your dreams so I had to let you go.
I couldn't stop thinking of you, wherever you were, I almost called you to tell you I miss you and that it will always be you, and yes I did just quote a five seconds of summer, but it's all true.
I need you back in my life Charlotte, this pain, I'm going through of not seeing you or hearing you laugh in my arms at something I said, is killing me....." He went silent for a bit before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box.

"Look I know I've already done this before but, but that was a promise for us... And at the age of 19 almost 20 I never thought I would be in a relationship like this, but..." He knelt down on one knee.

"Brad..." I said but he cut me off, I felt the tears roll down my face.

"I love you Charlotte Rose Matthews, and I love everything about you, you're smile, the way your hands fit perfectly in mine. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and only you..." He holds up the box and reveals a small ring.

"Will you, Charlotte rose Matthews marry me" Brad says looking into my eyes.

Is this really happening,
after months of not seeing him, this is actually happening.

"Ye-yes" I stutter.

Brad pulls me into a tight hugs do spins me around, he slips the ring onto my finger then pulls me in close closing the gap between us and kisses me. We pull apart and look into each other's eyes, those big brown eyes, I've missed them.
I hear some clapping and turn around to see my family, the band and my friends.
I didn't realise how much I've missed them since I left them.

----------------------------------

January 28th
The Big Day

"You look stunning Lofty" my Dad whispers in my ear at we wait at the end of the aisle.
"Thank you dad, I love you" I smile, pulling him into a hug.

The doors fly open and I slowly make my way down the aisle, tightly holding onto my dad's arm and my bouquet of flowers. I walk past all my relatives, then Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum who are siting next to my brother his wife Frankie and my family, Then India, Austin and all of Brad's family and relatives.
I look to my left and see Tristan, James and Connor brads best man standing at the altar waiting for me, then I look to my right and see Lauren, Elise and Luca my maid of honour also waiting for me
We get to the end of the aisle and I let go of my dad's arm and to grab ahold of Brad's hand. I pass my bouquet of flower to Luca then the ceremony starts.

'Dearest friends, family and relatives, We are gathered here today to celebrate the unison of Bradley Simpson and Charlotte Matthews....' The sermon says.
I look around the room and see everyone I love here, I can't imagine my life without these people. In fact I don't know how my life would turn out if I hadn't met Brad.

Flashback

I was walking thourgh the halls passing all of the other vampettes, my friend Lauren had gone to the bathroom so I waited for her at gate B.

Time passed and everyone was inside waiting for the Vamps, So I decided to go and find her, I ran down the halls not looking where I was going, then BANG! I hit someone.
The blood rushed through my viens and my heart was racing. I opened my eyes only to see Brad Simpson from the Vamps (i know what your thinking that exclelated quickly). He helped me up and i stumbled into his arms before i knew it I was looking into his big brown dreamy eyes, it was like fate...

'Bradley Will Simpson do you take Charlotte Rose Matthews to be your wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, to love and cherish until death to us part?' The sermon says shaking me out of my thoughts.
Brad glances over at me "I do" he smiles

'Charlotte Rose Matthews do you take Bradley Will Simpson to be your husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health for better or for worse, to love and cherish until death to us part?'
Still staring at Brad, I take a deep breath "I do" I say smiling

'Can we have the rings please' the sermon asks
Connor steps forward with our rings and gives Brad my ring.

"I give you this ring" Brad starts, taking ahold of my hand, "this is a symbol of our love, happiness and the faith I have in you. As I place it on your finger, I dedicate my heart and soul to you and only you, wear this ring as a reminder of our love and the vows we have spoken today"
Connor quickly passes me Brad's ring.

"I give you this ring" I begin holding the tears back, I quickly grab Brad's hand "this is a symbol of our love and faith I have had and are going to have with you. As I place it on your finger I dedicate my heart and soul to you and only you, wear this ring as a reminder of our love and the vows we have spoken today"

'So by the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride'
Brad pulls me in close and presses his lips against mine, it was soft and sweet but still sent butterflies through my stomach. Like many times before I heard people clapping and cheering as we kissed. We pulled away and I took ahold of Brad's arm and we walked down the aisle.
"Hello there, Charlotte Simpson" Brad smirks
I roll my eyes "oh shh Bradley Simpson" I smile

It was a prefect day with all my friends and family, especially Brad.

----------------

ALMOST FINISHED!!

This has been a really hard chapter to write I'm so sorry if it came out a little late but the next and final one will come out soon because I've already written it....

Thanks for 2K views it means the world to me!!!
Char xxx