Let her go

Last night was hectic between Tris cheating on Lauren and Luke and Emma breaking up. Then Luke punching Tris... It was crazy, especially for Lauren. She hasn't been outside since the party, she's just slumping around eating ice cream and crying. Her heart is really broken, and I don't know what to do, I'm so awkward at these things.

I start to pack the remaining things into my bag, then I drag it into the living room.

"Is that everything?" Lauren asks turning the TV off

"Yeah, I leave in a few hours" I say

"Uh, Lottie I was wondering if I could come with you to New York, I've booked the tick-"

"That's absolutely fine" I interrupt

Lauren runs off and starts to pack her things into bags.

"Lauren, what are you gonna do in New York?" I ask, standing in the doorway.

"Well, when we were in LA I looked up some acting agency's and I sent my profile to them and I got a ton of replies wanting me to come for an interview" she says, packing her clothes into a suit case.

"Okay, but aren't you going to miss tr-"

"Charlotte, I broke up with him, I don't need him anymore" she frowns

I nod, then leave her to finish packing. I can't help but wonder if she's doing the right thing.

--------------------------------

Brads POV:

I take the last bag out of the car, then we make our way into the airport. I can't believe Charlotte is leaving so soon, and now Lauren is going with her. I don't think Tris is taking this very well, he hasn't talked to her since last night and he's not even here at the airport to say goodbye to them.

We walk through the doors and see Luke, Calum, Ash and Michael, it's nice of them to say goodbye to Charlotte and Lauren, even though we met them just a few months ago. Charlotte immediately goes up to hug them before checking in.

"So your Emma's boyfriend" I say approaching Luke.

"Uh, her ex-boyfriend" he replies looking at the ground.

I nod in reply "oh and I'm sorry for, erm punching Tristan" Luke says scratching the back of his neck

"Oh don't worry he's fine, but I would do that too if he kissed my girlfriend" I reply

"So We've got to go to the gate now" Char frowns

I kiss her, as I wrap my arms around her waist while she does the same around my neck. I don't care who's watching us, I love her and I will miss her so much.

"I love you" I say hugging her

"I love you too" she replies kissing me on the cheek before going to hug Luca and Con.

I'm gonna miss her so much, I know I've left her, and she's had the pain but I can't go through this pain. I remember when I first bumped into her...

Flashback

I was walking through the halls trying to stay hidden from all the fans, I'm already late for getting to the stage, I need no more distractions so I started to run without looking ahead, when BANG! I bumped into someone, I quickly stand up and see a girl with light brown hair, hazel eyes wearing a 'arctic monkeys' shirt, she was beautiful.

I helped her up then apologized for bumping her, when really I thought it seems like fate....

-----------------------------------

Charlotte's POV:

"Brad, I'm going now" I say, looking down at my feet.

He tilts my head up so I'm looking in his eyes, then brushes a strand of hair away.

"I love you and I'm going to miss you this much" he says stretching his arms out.

"I love you too" I smile pulling him into one last hug.

I could barely hold the tears back, I pulled away as Brad kissed me on the forehead before Lauren and I walked through security. I wave goodbye one last time as some tears fall down my face.

We take our seats on the plane and start to take off, I look out the window and take one last look at London before a cloud covers the view. I plug my headphones in, then I feel my eyes lids getting heavier, and heavier.

-------------------------