New Roomates

The semester went by fast with Brad, James, Connor and Tristan. We all had a lot of fun and we all did really well in all our classes. I made some new friends in my class as well as my roommate India. She is leaving this semester with her boyfriend Austin to go to New York because she got a acting job and Austin's music career is now taking off. I can't believe that this year I will be with my best friends and my boyfriend in the most amazing university I've been to.

I was tidying my room for when Luca, Lauren and Elise, while the boys were in their dorm setting up for a little 'welcome' party for the girls. I was so excited because not only will I be with my best friends this year we also got to choose if we wanted the bigger or smaller room, and of course we got the bigger room.

I heard a knock at the door, I ran over to it and opened it only to see

"oh my gosh! your here, I can't believe it" I said as I pulled them all into a hug,

"yeah it's amazing, and so big" Lauren said

"basically just how you described it" Luca said,

"well almost, so where are they" Elise asked, as she put her bags down on her bed, I put on a fake smile "oh I don't know?" I lied

"Come on Charlotte, I've known you since I was 3, and I know when your lying" Luca said, then she crossed her arms and gave me the look.

"Okay but you have to all promise that when we go you all look surprised like I didn't tell you" I replied, they all eagerly nodded "well... The boys are throwing you a welcome party, and they wanted it to be a surprise... I guess"

"Oh my gosh that is so sweet of James" Elise said

" and Tristan" Lauren added

"Oh and Connor of course" Luca added before they all fell onto the couch, i started to laugh at the fact my friends are all so weird, but I love them for that.

"Come on guys we only have.." I pulled my phone out to look at it, "2 hours to get ready" I said then they all jumped up off the couch and we began to get ready.

Us girls all get ready together in our new room which is currently covered in clothes and boxes.

Elise walks out wearing a black skater skirt with a floral crop top and a mint beanie with some white converse, a denim jacket, with her hair naturally straight.

Lauren is next with her hair curled, wearing some denim shorts with a pair of sheer black tights underneath with black boots and her 'the Vamps' t-shirt which on the back says Tristan, of course, over the top she wears a leather jacket.

My hair is straightened, and I picked out a floral skirt with a silk white top a utility jacket and some heels.

Lastly Luca comes out looking beautiful as ever with her hair curled, she is wearing a black and white cat print dress, with her heels and a knit cardigan.

"You all look stunning" I say to the girls,

"you don't look to bad yourself" Lauren said

"haha, very Funny Lauren, now I think it's time we should head off" Elise said.

We did as she said and I made sure that I locked the door on the way out.