6. Little black dress

Blythe was rudely ripped from her peaceful sleep by a loud noise. Not wanting to wake, she buried her head into the warmth she was lying on. Her attempts of sleep where ruined when she felt what she was laying on chuckling deeply, the persons chest rumbling as they did so. She popped her head up and her emerald green eyes were met with sea glass teal colored eyes. She relaxed with out knowing it and raised an eyebrow at Clint. Her eyes were still a little puffy and red but, they no longer had indigo bags underneath of them.

Clint had woken up at roughly eight that night, still sitting on the now cold tile floor. Shifting carefully, he lifted Blythe up and carried her to the couch. Ready to leave and go to his own bed and sleep, her hands found his shirt again and clung to the material. Sighing he laid down next to her and closed his eyes, going back into a peaceful slumber. The next morning, he was rudely awakened by a bright light in his face. Springing his eyes open, he glared at Tony who, had opened the curtain. Blythe simply responded with digging herself deeper into Clint's arm. Not enjoying the sunlight but, liking his warmth.

"Morning Birdy. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine until you rudely woke me up." Clint glared at his friend while Tony shrugged.

"It's almost ten o'clock and Fury has a mission for us. Is she okay? Steve told me what happened." Clint frowned and then had to fight a laugh as she buried her head even deeper into his chest, her hair looking like hell. The legit definition of bed head.

"Yeah, I think so. She just needed someone to help and calm her down. She also needed sleep. Yesterday she looked exhausted."

"Yeah. Should we try and talk to her about it our avoid the topic like the plague?"

"Probably avoid it like the plague." Tony nodded silently and left the room. Leaving the archer to gently wake up the sleeping Major. The plan of gently and calmly waking her was thrown out the window. Literally. Someone threw a lamp out of the window of the kitchen, creating a very loud noise and waking Blythe up. She growled and tried to snuggle back into the warmth as Clint laughed at her antics causing her to shoot her head up.

"Morning sleeping beauty. Loving the hair style." He joked, trying to get a laugh out of the younger woman. She sat up and shot a playful glare to the dirty blonde. His hands automatically went to her hips, and settled there.

"Ha, ha, ha. Early morning happiness is vastly annoying." she quipped, rubbing her eyes. When she was finally awake, she slid off of the archers lap and straight to the floor with a slight oof, causing Clint to wheeze out a laugh. This time she laughed as well as Clint smoothly grabbed her arm and tugged her up.

"Hey, um, I just wanted to say thank you for everything yesterday. I'm sorry for, s-sorry for what happened. Its not your problem and I shouldn't have dragged you into it." She tugged gently on the bottom of her soft top and bit her lip hard, drawing blood. Clint frowned and used his hand to tip her head up.

"Sorry to have to say it but, I'm pretty positive that you're stuck with the team and I for awhile. And I don't mind. I just want to make sure you're okay. So with that said, lets go eat. I'm starving." laughing, Blythe followed the Avenger into the kitchen and sat at the table after being handed a plate by Natasha. Before she could muster a single word, food was being pilled on her plate by Rhodey. She ended up with four pancakes, two scoops of eggs, a pile of hash browns, a hearty serving of bacon, and two pieces of toast. She looked at the food on her plate and then was handed a glass of milk as well. Her eyes widened as she looked at her friend who ignored her stare and started to eat his own.