15. Beach Days

"Wait! Did you guys grab sunblock?"

"Steve. Seriously? We literally have four cars full of shit. Lets go." Bucky sighed before ducking down and sitting in the back of Sam's truck. Leigh laughed from the front and Sam shook his head.

The team was heading to the beach for the day. It was a gorgeous sunny day and they were going to use it. It was a whopping 93 degree September day. One of the last ones for the year. Natasha had asked Blythe to come with and she was meeting them there. Leigh, Pepper, Wanda, and Breana were also coming along so the girls wouldn't be too out numbered.

"Okay, okay. Wait did we grab the-"

"Steven get your sweet American ass in the car right now or heaven help me!" Steve's face went white and Tony laughed as the blonde rushed to climb into Breana's Jeep. He was glad to see at least somebody tell Cap what to do.

"Thank the gods. Let's go!"

*****************************************************************

Sam had barely parked his truck when Clint ducked out. Swearing, he put the vehicle in park and glared at the blonde archer.

"Jesus fuck Clint!" Leigh smacked his arm gently and stepped out into the sun.

"Leave him alone Babe. You know exactly why he's excited." She grinned brightly at him and he smirked in return.

"Oh I know. I'm just waiting for the show down." It was Sam and Bucky's turn to stumble out and they started to grab all the bags. Clint was bouncing between the parked vehicles waiting for a certain someone to show up.

"Wait, show down?" Bucky grabbed the last bag from the back seat and raised his eyebrows.

"Blythe is bringing her boyfriend."

"Oh shit..."

"Oh shit is correct." Leigh nodded along and sided up to Natasha and Wanda who, were standing next to Tony's red Porsche. The girls whispered a few things between them before they all nodded and looked away.

"Can we go down to the beach yet?" Tony being the rich asshole he was, stepped out of his sports car and lowered his rich kid sunglasses. Pepper rolled her eyes and started to slather sunblock on her pale arms.

"No Tony, we have to wait for... oh never mind, she's here." At that Clint spun on his heel and smiled brightly. Sure enough Blythe was pulling up in her own car, talking to Jackson. Clint's smile faltered and he took a deep breath. All of a sudden, the beach didn't seem all that appealing.

Trying not to show his pain or jealousy he walked up to Blythe's car and waited patiently for her to get out. Her blue eyes lit up when they found his and she bounded out of her seat.

"Sup Barton?"

"Not much Jonesy." Her smile grew at the name and she bounced on her toes. Clint couldn't help his wandering eyes and they searched her body. She wore a plain back t-shirt with white shorts underneath. Her dog tags hung over her shirt and her eyes shone from behind a pair of shades. Jackson frowned slightly from the passenger seat before he slipped out of his seat. He gracefully stood and looked at the surrounding people.

"Hey Blythe!" Tony shouted and waved before bounding off towards the sand, dragging Pepper behind him. The red head gave her an exasperated look that made Blythe chuckle. She grinned at the rest of the group and gave a small wave.

"Hey guys." Everyone gave her varying greetings before turning to look at the other person with her.

"You gonna introduce us to your friend?" Bucky finally spoke up, giving Jackson a scrutinizing look. Jackson had the better idea to look a little scared at the glares he was receiving from the Avengers.