9.The movies

SAM'S POV

**********************************

I was sitting on the couch bored out my mind when my phone buzzed with a message. It was Leigh and she was asking if the team wanted to get together and go to the new IT movie. I shot back a text saying sure and we made plans to meet at the theater at 2 for the 2:15 showing. 

Running around the tower, I asked the team and almost everyone said yes.

"Yo, Clint!" He turned to face me and stopped walking. 

"What's up man?" I jogged to meet up with him and we moved to the side of the hall to keep out of the way.

"Do you want to come see IT with the team and Leigh? I think so far everyone is coming. Well, at least those that I've asked."

"Sure, its not like I have much else to do anyways. What time are we leaving?"

"1:30. Meet in the Lobby. I'll see you then. I only have to ask Tony yet."

***********************

TONY'S POV

"Hey Tones, wanna come to the movies with Leigh and I?" I looked up from my project to see Sam looking around. He picked up a bolt, looked at it, and set it back on the table.

"Sure, who's all coming?"

"Practically everyone."

"Damn, Okay." We walked to the lift and headed to the commons where Sam's girlfriend, Leigh, was waiting for us. Rhodey has asked Blythe but, she already had plans with her troop buddies. Leigh was sitting on the couch chatting away with Natasha. Wanda walked in and joined the two, talking about some culture Native to Wales. Soon after, we moved down to the Lobby and we all decided to drive by ourselves or carpool with someone else.

We all drove separately and made it to the movies earlier than planned. We went and bought tickets for the movie, IT. I got some popcorn and a coke and we went and sat down. I glanced around at the sorta sucky theater and sighed at the cracked leather seats.

 I sat down in between Sam and Rhodey. Clint sat on Rhodey's other side, one seat from the aisle.  Natasha sat next to Sam and so on. Leigh sat to Nat's left, Wanda next to her and well, yeah. It was only us and one other group in the theater. Who sat a few rows in front of us. Their voices floated up to us and only one was female. It sounded awfully familiar though. Rhodey's phone chirped with a text and he laughed slightly, texting back. I leaned over and looked at Clint.

"So Clint, have you seen your girlfriend lately?" He blushes slightly and glared at me.

"She's NOT my girlfriend Tony. I don't like her in that way!" I laughed and nodded.

"Sure ya don't." The movie started before he could reply. Everyone was on the edges of their seats, watching the movie. I leaned over to ask Rhodey a question and took a double take. He was pressed back in his seat with a pale face. His eyes were wide and his hands were tightly holding the armrests. 

"Hey, you okay?" His head snapped to my direction and he stiffly nodded at my question. His phone dinged and he jumped in his seat. He calmed a bit and answered. I finally put two and two together when the girl two rows ahead of us typed a response and his phone dinged. "Who are you texting?"