17. Relax and Mud Bath

NAT;): Spa Day??????

Ives:)>: I'm down. Who's all in? 

Setting her feet on the carpet, Blythe stretched. It'd been a couple of days since she had seen the team and she could definitely use a spa day. When her phone chirped, she grinned and looked down at the screen.

NAT;): Me, you, Pepper, Leigh, Wanda, and Breana... so like the whole gang.

Ives:)>: Sweet! Pick me up?

She slid her phone in her pocket and walked down her stair. She looked at the clock and shrugged to herself. It was past 8 in the morning so honestly, she couldn't complain. Starting to coffee pot, she checked her phone again.

NAT;): 100% We'll be by at 10:00. Also, does Kailey wanna come?

Ives:)>: I'll check, I'm sure she does 

She glanced at the clock and sighed. 8:31. Yep, being home definitely made her soft. She made herself a cup of coffee and got out bread to make toast. She quickly shot Kailey a text before eating. Her phone dinged and she checked it.

KK: YES!!! SPA DAY!!!! I'll be at your place in 40!!!

Grinning she went back to eating and then went to get dressed. Luckily dressing for a spa day was easy. Leggings and a T-shirt. Easy Peesy. She had finished putting her hair in a braid and brushing on a little mascara when her phone buzzed yet again. This time a cute little melody came out of the small electric box and her face lit up in a small smile.

Clintttt: Hey

Blytheee: Hi

Clintttt: What are you up too today??????

Blytheee: Hanging with Nat, WHY?

Clintttt: Well shite.

Clintttt: I was going to see if you wanted to go dominate at paintball w/ me

Clintttt: Obviously you like Nat more tho

Blytheee: Ok, wow. Salty much???

Clintttt: VERY >:l 

Smiling to herself, she shook her head and shut her phone off. She finished getting ready and went back downstairs to eat some cold pizza. Even then she couldn't help smiling, memories gracing her mind.

Clint had slept at her house two days previously. Their spontaneous sleepovers had become more common as time had passed. On a weekly basis, they spent two or three nights together. Anyways, Clint had come over and they binge watched the Sharknado series. Halfway through the second movie, Blythe mentioned a Target run.

*2 Days Earlier*

"A Target run?" Clint asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, you know where you go to Target, buy a shit ton of stuff you definitely don't need, do some shenanigans." Blythe paused the movies and pulled her legs up onto the couch cushion. Her fuzzy pajama pants wrapped around her legs making the printed-on puppies seem distorted.

Clint tore his gaze away and looked into her eyes. "I've never done that. Why Target?"

"WHY TARGET?! There is something seriously wrong with you. Let's go, we have to go on a Target run now. " She darted off of the couch, grabbed his hand and tugged him up. He dramatically rolled his eyes and let her pull him to a standing position.