Chapter 7: Gekkan Shoujo Todoroki-kun!

A/N: Sorry not sorry for the title for this chapter. I hope this chapter isn't too disappointing. 🙏

-o-o-o-

The hands on the clock goes ticking by and neither Kirishima, Izuku nor Katsuki has moved their hands. The three of them stares at the papers with messy sketches that scatter across the table. Since previous arc of Lost Paradise has ended, they will have to make new characters for the next coming arc.

Every ideas that Kirishima has suggested was shot down by Katsuki and he's at complete loss. The new character they are going to make this time is going to be someone who can stand beside Kaito and support him during the battle. According to Katsuki, the new character must be capable of 'kicking ass' if he's going to support Kaito.

And while Kirishima is still trying to come up with an acceptable idea for the new character, Katsuki has noticed that Izuku has been awfully quiet for the entire time. Instead of shooting out ideas like what he always did, he was completely silent. Almost like his soul has left his body or something.

"Oi Deku! Stop spacing out unless you want me to smack you across the fucking face!" Katsuki shouted.

Not expecting a sudden outburst from his crush, Izuku flinched and stare at Katsuki in shock, still unaware of what's happening around him.

"Are you okay, Midoriya?" Kirishima asked.

"S-sorry, I'm fine." Izuku smiled nervously. "Um... what are we talking about again?"

"We're trying to come up with a new character, you piece of shit!"

Izuku mouthed an 'oh' word and shifted his attention back to the sketches in front of him. Honestly, he isn't that creative when it comes to characters. The fact that Katsuki would always reject his ideas already shows it. But still, it would be great if Izuku can come up with a character that Katsuki can accept. That would be a huge improvement for him.

Grabbing a piece of paper that's still pure white, Izuku begin to draw on it. When he's done, he lift up the paper and shows it to both Katsuki and Kirishima. "How about this character?"

Kirishima was amazed by how good Izuku's art is while Katsuki on the other hand, was ready to release his wrath. Based on art level, Katsuki would give it a pass. But the design of the character would be a big fat no. Why? Because it remind him of a certain guy with heterochromia eyes! The very same bastard who has been staring at Izuku whenever he had the chance!

What Izuku has drawn is a teenage boy dressed in all black. His expression was rather emotionless, like the type that doesn't want to make any friends and prefer to stay alone. On top of that, he also has a pair of heterochromia eyes, red on the left and green on the right.

"Burn it!" Katsuki shouted.

"Why?! Characters with heterochromia eyes is really cool and popular!!" Izuku protested.

The two continue to glare at each other until both of them felt their phones buzzing inside their pocket. Izuku took his phone out first and unlock it, only to saw that it was a message from their editor.

[Toshinori-san: If you're having a hard time with the new character, why don't you try to look for some inspiration in your school? You might be able to find many interesting people.]

"A message from our shitty editor?" Katsuki asked.

"Don't call him that Kacchan! And yeah, he suggested that we can try to find inspiration in our school for the new character." Izuku explained.

"Where the hell are we going to find that fucking inspiration? Our class only got idiots and extras!"

"Inspiration huh... it doesn't has to be from our class right? Since we're not familiar with the other classes, maybe we can find someone who is suitable to be the model we needed?" Kirishima suggested.