Chapter 15: On Valentine Day...

A/N: After seeing all the nice and wonderful comments in the previous chapter, I was kind of overwhelmed. I wasn't the type that get praised often so I was really happy. Saying 'Thank you' doesn't feels like it's enough to express my gratitude but I still want to let you guys know that I'm truly grateful for it.

As for this chapter... I wanted to squeeze the whole Valentine day into one single chapter but if I were to do that, the word count will shot pass 3K so I'll have to cut it into half. The second half (a.k.a the most interesting part) will be in the next chapter.

-o-o-o-

Standing in front of the kitchen counter with all the ingredients on the table, Izuku was ready to start his 'battle'. When he started to search the internet for any tips on making chocolates, he couldn't help but to feel like the people on the internet is making it look so easy when it was actually rather difficult. But if Izuku were to follow the instructions closely, there's no way that even someone like him could screw up.

Right...?

Katsuki had always called Izuku a 'walking disaster in the kitchen' and that wasn't a lie. Izuku has never been good at cooking or baking things. The only thing that Izuku is good at making is a burned food. No matter what kind of food he tried to make, the result is always the same. And that would be a pitch black unknown substance that was also known as the 'Dark Matter'.

However, a promise is still a promise. Even if Izuku sucks at it, he cannot give up without even trying. He has already asked Todoroki on the phone last night if he's fine with the chocolates turning into a burned corpse and he said that it was totally okay! As long as Izuku is the one who made it...

Dear lord Todo-sama, please have mercy on him and his weak heart.

Still, if Izuku manage to succeed in making a perfect- no wait, he shouldn't set the bar that high yet. If he can make an eatable chocolate, will Katsuki be happy about it? Izuku tried to imagine what will happen if he were to give chocolates to Katsuki. But all he can see is a pissed off Katsuki saying yelling at him, saying that the chocolate taste like shit.

Yeah... Izuku can totally see that happening. To begin with, Katsuki likes spicy food the most so he might not be that fond of chocolates. Maybe Izuku can make a chocolate that is spicy? No wait, is there even such thing as a spicy chocolate?

A few taps on the phone and Izuku hit the search button. He'd by lying if he were to say that he isn't surprised to know that there are things like chili chocolate and many others. Looking through the steps, he's glad that he has all the ingredients that he needs. He even prepared a bucket of water just in case he set something on fire by accident.

Izuku paled when he recalled how he almost set his own house on fire because he wanted to cook something to eat. He was honestly glad that Katsuki is with him to put out the fire together. It was also the time where Katsuki started to call Izuku a 'walking disaster in the kitchen'. He may not be as good as Katsuki when it comes to cooking but he won't be making the same mistake twice!

"Alright, let's do this!" Izuku exclaimed and put away his phone, picking up the kitchen knife with a determined look.

(A few days later...)

Time flew by faster when you are always trying to get something done in time. Izuku honestly thought that he has a lot of time to practice but no, there wasn't enough time for him. After many failed attempts, he manage to get the result that can be seen as 'passable'.

The taste is fine (which is so spicy that it almost made Izuku cry) but the shape is kind of... weird. When Izuku rolled it into small balls, he didn't knew that the shape of the ball would somehow turn into some kind of meteor! To be honest, he has no idea how it happened.