Chapter 11: Learning about love through a dating sim game

When Izuku went over to Katsuki's place to return the game that he borrowed a few days ago, he wasn't expecting to see Kaminari and Kirishima in the living room with Katsuki. It's okay if they want to come over to Katsuki's house but... why are they fixing the leg of a broken table with Katsuki watching over them like a fearsome guard dog?

"Um... what happened here?" Izuku asked.

"Bakugou kidnapped us from Kaminari's house." Kirishima replied.

"And we're now working as his slave." Kaminari added.

"Long story short. These idiots broke my fucking mug and table when I was getting a drink." Katsuki said.

"You're the one who broke it!" Kaminari retorted, which Katsuki pretended that he didn't heard it.

When Katsuki was getting a drink in the kitchen, Kirishima decided that it's a wonderful time to call him to ruin his day. And out of all things, he just had to ask the question that nearly gives Katsuki a heart attack and send him to his grave.

'Is the heroin based on Midoriya?'

Fucking shit! How is Katsuki going to answer that? Why it is that Kirishima can see who Miya is based on but not Izuku?! That shitty nerd is supposed to be one of the smartest guy in their class for goodness sake!

And because Katsuki was too shocked to hear that stupid question, he accidentally drop his mug and broke it. By some kind of the most fucking amazing miracle, he accidentally hit his forehead against the kitchen counter when he's going to bend down to pick up the broken pieces. He'd praise himself for not making any pained sound if he didn't stumble backwards and... well, broke the table (which he has no idea how it happened because he was already in pain).

"I don't really get it but okay." Izuku smiled nervously and pass the game back to Katsuki. "Here, thank you for lending me this, Kacchan."

Giving the two unlucky 'hostages' a pity look, Izuku waved goodbye at them. "Well then, good luck."

"Eh? You're leaving already?" Kaminari asked.

"Yes, I'm going over to Todoroki-kun's house right now."

At those words, both Kaminari and Kirishima can feel a sudden rise of murderous aura in the air. And for Izuku to be unable to feel it is kind of amazing in its own way.

"Are you trying to give us an early execution, Midoriya?!" Kaminari mentally retorted.

"I-I see. Be careful on your way there." Kirishima said.

"I will!" Izuku smiled and with that, he quickly left the house.

There was a short silent until both Kirishima and Kaminari turn their attention towards Katsuki. Then, Kirishima smiled and gives the angry blond a thumb up. "Don't worry about it bro! No matter what happen, I'll be cheering for you!"

"I DON'T NEED IT!"

"I'll gladly be your matchmaker!"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP EITHER!!"

"Come on Bakugou, with that kind of attitude, it's almost impossible to make Midoriya fall for you." Kaminari said.

"Shut up...!" Katsuki growled.

Fuck! He was unable to argue with that. Even he knows that himself. Nobody who is in their right mind would fall for someone who has been doing nothing but insulting and scolding them.

Ever since he saw Todoroki and Izuku alone in the classroom. He knew that he cannot allow things to continue the way they are. He wanted to make a move but... honestly, he's clueless when it comes to romance. How can he show Izuku that he's has feeling for him? Fuck, how can he make that shit nerd fall for him? Is there any way for Katsuki to say 'I like you' without putting it in actual words? It's a simple sentence with three words and he's unable to say it.