Chapter 33.5: How to escape from your house (Todoroki style)

(Before Todoroki meet up with everyone at the beach...)

From the corner of the wall, a pair of heterochromia eyes is observing the situation carefully. Currently in the living room, his dad is on the phone talking to someone about work. Since that bastard is being distracted right now, this is a perfect chance for Todoroki to sneak into his dad's room to 'borrow' something.

Making as little sound as he can, Todoroki walked down the hallway and stops in front of a room. He opens the door and take a peek inside, only to see that the room is completely empty. From time to time, he would saw one of his older brothers 'borrowing' his dad's credit card and that's exactly what Todoroki's going to do now.

Entering the room, Todoroki went to the table drawer and open it. As expected, there's a wallet in there. Opening the wallet, there are a lot of credit cards in there and his shitty dad probably won't notice it if one of two is missing. In fact, his older brothers borrowed it countless of times and they have never been caught.

Taking out one of the credit cards, Todoroki quickly put it into his pocket. Alright, now that his job is done, it's time for him to set out and head to the beach-

Todoroki froze when he heard the sound of footsteps heading towards this room.

"He's back...!"

His dad must have done chatting on the phone and is coming here. If Todoroki were to leave now, he'll definitely ran into that bastard!

Looking around the room, there wasn't any good hiding place for Todoroki to hide. If he want to escape from this room before that asshole can come in, the only way for him to leave is by the window.

Just as the footsteps stop right outside of the room, Todoroki dash towards the opened window and jump out of it. He landed perfectly and let out a sigh of relief. From the inside of the room, Todoroki can hear some noises and then it was quiet. That bastard must have came into his room to take something with him and then left.

Thank goodness, that was a really close call.

One second late and Todoroki would have been seen jumping out of the window. Then, he'd be banned from leaving the house for the rest of the day. Either way, now that he's out of the house, nothing can stop him from going to the beach and celebrate Izuku's birthday.

At the same time, Todoroki shall keep an eye out for any interesting pair of couple that he can use as models for the new characters.

-o-o-o-

A/N: Well that was shorter than I thought. By the way, I got a Katsuki x vampire!Izuku story sitting in my draft... should I post it?