Chapter 43: A memorable Christmas night

Today was Christmas. In another words, today is the day where he can bring Izuku out for date and enjoy a fancy dinner alone. Knowing the nerd, he's gonna love it. Katsuki even got a present ready and what's left now is to ask Izuku out.

Lying down on his bed, Katsuki scroll his contact and was about give Izuku a call when his mother suddenly shouted.

"Katsuki! Come down now!"

Katsuki mutter a curse word under his breath. Getting off his bed, he left his room and went down the stairs. His parents was standing at the door, neatly dressed up like they are going to some fucking high class restaurant.

"What the fuck is it, old hag?" Katsuki grumbled.

"We'll be going out to have dinner with Inko tonight." Mitsuki said.

"Tch, that's all you wanted to tell me?"

"Yeah, so look after the house for us. If you're feeling lonely, just call Izuku-kun over to stay overnight or something. Since we'll be back by tomorrow morning." Mitsuki turned her back her son and place her hand on the doorknob. She stood there without moving or saying anything for a short 3 seconds before turning around to face him again. "We'll only be back by tomorrow morning."

"Why the fuck are you repeating yourself for a fucking second time?!"

Mitsuki merely smiled and shut the door, leaving Katsuki alone in the house.

"What the fuck has gotten into that old hag?" Katsuki muttered in annoyed. What's with her trying to get him to ask Izuku to come over for a fucking sleepover? She even repeated that she'll be back by tomorrow morning twice-

Then, it finally clicked.

As soon as Katsuki understand the meaning behind his mother's words, his face turn red from both anger and embarrassment.

"Damn that fucking old hag—!!" Katsuki internally screamed. Is this what she's trying to hint him?! Is she telling him to bring Izuku over so that he could...!!

Katsuki flinched when he heard his phone ringing. Taking it out, he wasn't sure what he should say what he saw that it was Izuku who is calling him. But this is a great timing, he can tell Izuku to come over and they can get to enjoy their date. And so, he pick up the call.

"Hello Kacchan! This may sound sudden but... can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Well, Yaoyorozu-san asked me if both I and Kacchan would like to go to her house for the Christmas party with everyone or not."

"This must be that fucking half-and-half bastard's plan again." Katsuki thought. He should have seen this coming. Today is Christmas so of course that shoujo mangaka would need ideas for the Christmas chapter!

"I kind of wanted to go but if Kacchan doesn't want to come along then I'll have to tell her that I'm not going." Izuku said softly.

"Huh? Whether you want to go or not is up to your own choice." Katsuki said. That may be what Katsuki said but on the inside, he was hoping that he can get to be with Izuku for the whole day.

"That's true but today is Christmas. I want to spend it with everyone but most importantly..." Izuku trailed off and then muttered shyly. "I wanted to spend it with you."

"...!"

"So I-"

"Let's go then." Katsuki cuts Izuku off midsentence without thinking. Because what kind of a fucking boyfriend would he be if he cannot even make his lover happy? If Izuku want to spend Christmas with him and the other shitty extras, then so be it.