Chapter 44: The taste of happiness (smut)

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER IS PURLY SMUT SO PLEASE TURN BACK NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR INNOCENT EYES AND MIND.

-o-o-o-

Opening the door, both Katsuki and Izuku enter the guest room that was located right next to Katsuki's room. The main reason why they didn't choose Katsuki's room is because that's the room where they work on their manga. If they were do fuck in that room... yeah, they probably won't be able to focus on their work in the future because the memory of them fucking will be there to disturb their thoughts.

But firstly, Katsuki'll need to go to his room to grab some stuff. Since his mother did said that she left the 'things' he'll need in the drawer in his room.

"Deku, there's something I need to go and get. Meanwhile, you know what to do right?" Katsuki asked.

"Yes." Izuku nodded.

Once Katsuki left Izuku alone in the guest room, without being told or ask, the first thing he do is to lock the window and pull the curtain shut. The next thing he do is turning off their phones and then left it on the table. Since there are people who might interrupt them, both Katsuki and Izuku's fully aware of what they need to look out for.

It didn't take Katsuki long to return with a bottle of lube and a new package of condom in his hand.

This is it. This is finally happening... oh god, it's like a dream come true! Thank goodness Izuku wash every part of his body carefully because he always care about being clean!

"Lay down on the bed, Deku." Katsuki said in a calm voice.

"Y-y-yes!" Izuku stuttered. Doing as told, he made his way to the bed in a robotic manner and slowly lay down. Crap, he's so nervous that he can't think or move properly. Another embarrassing thing for Izuku to admit is that he has went online to search about how two guys 'do' it. He thought that he was prepared for it but when it comes to the real thing, his mind went blank.

Katsuki turn off the lights and then turn on the lamp that's on the table beside the bed, giving them a romantic mood and enough light to see. When Katsuki was about to drop the items on the table, he saw one thing that he wish that he noticed it earlier.

"Kacchan?" Izuku blinked when he saw that his boyfriend stood there frozen.

"MINE IS NOT THAT FUCKING SMALL DAMN IT!!" Katsuki snapped and throw the condom down at the floor. Fuck, what is he going to do now?! They are finally going to fuck and 'something' just has to go wrong! Should he just use his fingers to fuck Izuku?

Finally understand what's going on, Izuku nervously said, "Um Kacchan... I don't mind it if we do without it."

"Wha- are you sure about this?"

"Yes. It's our first time together after all so I... I want to feel everything."

Hearing those words, Katsuki resist the urge to jump on his boyfriend with all of his might. Fucking hell, even at a timing like this. Izuku's still so DAMN FUCKING CUTE!

Izuku was startled when Katsuki slam the lube down on the table and got on the bed as well, placing each hand on each side of his head.

"Ka-" Izuku got cut off when Katsuki presses their lips together.

The nervousness melt away as Izuku shut his eyes and let himself enjoy the kiss. It was a really needy kiss. Without a doubt, Katsuki must have waited for a long time for this. Izuku move his arms around Katsuki's waist and pull him closer.

Once they break the kiss to catch a breath, Katsuki starts to move lower from Izuku's cheek to his neck and then collarbone, sucking on those unmarked skin and leaving trail of kisses. It feels a little weird for Izuku as this is the first time Katsuki kisses him somewhere else other than on the lips and cheek. But he doesn't hate it and he wanted more of it. Whatever Katsuki's going to give him, he'll gladly take all of it.