Chapter 23: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 2)

Now gathering around inside Katsuki's room while sitting on the floor, Ashido held the video recorder up and smiled. "Now that all of us are here, let's get the party started-"

"Hold on a second, raccoon eyes." Katsuki interrupted, glaring at the pink haired girl. "Who the hell are you? Why are you joining in like it's totally normal?"

"So mean! I'm Ashido Mina! Your classmate!" Ashido exclaimed, pouting at the blond.

"Come to think about it, both of you has never talk to each other before." Kirishima said.

"Are you close with her, shitty hair?"

Ashido raise her hands like a student wanting to answer the teacher's question. "We're manga buddies! Whenever we ran out of manga to read, we would always give suggestions to each other!"

"Yeah, it was also thanks to her that I found out about Lost Paradise." Kirishima grinned.

"And after that, Kirishima told me about the manga." Kaminari added.

"That's great!" Izuku smiled, clearly pleased that there are people who is going around introducing their manga to other people. Then, he shifted his attention to Ashido. "By the way, why are you holding a video recorder, Ashido-san?"

"To record every moment of this priceless event." Ashido replied, earning a curious look from Izuku. Turning towards the red head, she pointed a finger at him. "And Kirishima, don't forget what we're supposed to do now."

"Ah, you are right!" Kirishima suddenly digs into his bag and pull out a not-so-neatly-wrapped present and shove it onto Katsuki's hand. "Here! This is my present for you! You can open it now if you want!"

"Or rather, please open it now!" Ashido insisted, staring at Katsuki with sparkling eyes.

"Tch, I'll fucking kill you if you give me anything weird." Katsuki grumbled and rip the wrapping paper open with ease, revealing a CD album.

"Ah! This is the rock band that did all the openings songs for the anime, One for All!!" Izuku exclaimed, green eyes lights up in excitement.

"Next is mine!" Kaminari smiled as he gave Katsuki his present.

For some reason, Katsuki has a feeling that whatever that is inside... is something that should be handle with caution, one way or another. When Katsuki glance over at Kaminari, he receive a double thumb up in return, which goes to confirm that he should be careful when he's opening this present. Taking out the present slowly, Katsuki can feel Kaminari looking at him with his eyes sparkling as well.

"If this fucking Pik*chu dare gives me porn as present, I fucking swear that I'll-" Katsuki froze in the middle of his thoughts when he saw that it was an R-18 erotic dating sim game. It wasn't porn but something that is really close to actual porn! And on top of it, the plastic wrapping is gone! This is a clear prove that this Pik*chu has played it before!

Before the others can see what the present is, Katsuki quickly shove it back into the wrapping paper. Silently glad that he didn't rip the papers into shreds or else he wouldn't have anything that he can use to hide the game with.

"What did you gave him, Kaminari?" Ashido asked.

Kaminari chuckled and place an index finger on his lips. "It's a secret!"

"Ehhhhh?" she whined.

"Forget about the dunce face's present already. Hurry the fuck up and give me the rest." Katsuki said. He has a feeling that Ashido would be persisting Kaminari to spill out what the present is if he doesn't change the topic now.