Omake specials

Aizawa-sensei saw it

It happen one day after school has ended. Many of the students has went home and Aizawa wasn't expecting to see other students hanging around unless they have club activities going on. When he passed by the supposed-to-be-empty 1-A classroom, he saw one of his students.

It was Todoroki and he's with a female student from another class.

"I-I'M YOUR FAN!" the girl exclaimed.

Aizawa was surprised to hear that. But then again, he heard many of the female students whispering and saying that Todoroki is really handsome and popular, so it's totally normal for a girl to confess to him. Dating is fine and all but they better not let their relationship get in the way of their studies.

"I see." Todoroki replied with a blank expression.

Ah, it looks like that girl is going to get rejected by Todoroki. Come to think about it, Todoroki never once show any interest in getting a girlfriend. It's kind of hard to read his thoughts when he's wearing his poker face for the whole day.

Aizawa blinked when he saw Todoroki reaching for the inside of his bag and took out a sketchbook and begin to write something down on it. Three seconds later he rip out the paper and give it to the girl.

"Here you go." Todoroki said.

His expression never change even when he give the paper that has his autograph on it to the girl- wait, what? Autograph?

"Todoroki... could it be that he's rather dense when it comes to these kind of things?" Aizawa thought as he stare at the scene in disbelieve. The girl squealed with delight and bow, thanking Todoroki for the autograph. "And she's happy about it?"

Something is terribly wrong with how a simple love confession turns out to become like this. Rather than a love confession, this is more like a fangirl asking her idol for an autograph. Just by thinking about list of things that's wrong with this scene, Aizawa can feel a headache coming.

That's it, he better go home now and sleep.

-o-o-o-

Teach me Katsuki-sensei!

Everyone is working on the manga in Katsuki's room in silent when Kaminari suddenly thought of a question that has been bugging him for a long time.

"Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while" Kaminari said.

"Eh?" Izuku looked up.

"Why do some of the anime add in filler episodes?"

"To buy time for the anime of course, dunce face. When an anime catches up to the manga that's still running, the anime will have to take a 'roundabout path' while staying within 'reach' so that it can join back with the fucking manga." Katsuki explained, much to Kaminari and Kirishima's shock. Since they never thought that Katsuki would be able to give them a proper explanation.

Ignoring their stunned and dumbfounded expression, Katsuki continues on. "By putting in original arcs and episodes for the anime, they can buy time for the manga to move on further. Once they finished the original arcs and episodes, the anime will join back with the manga again."

"However, this came with a lot of risks." Izuku said.

"Why is that so?" Kirishima asked.

"If the anime 'rejoin' with the manga too early, the anime will have to take another diverging path again. The worst case to happen in the middle of divergent is the characters, plot and setting of the anime became so different from the manga that there's no hope for the anime to join back with the manga again."