Chapter 10: And now they know

Ever since Kirishima started to work as Katsuki's assistant, he noticed that he hasn't been hanging out with Kaminari as much as before due to his busy schedule. So when Kaminari suggested that they hang out at his house, there's no way that Kirishima can say no to it.

Currently they are sitting on the floor reading manga. Kaminari is rereading Lost Paradise volume 1 while Kirishima is reading a new series that the blond brought a few days ago. Although the art isn't as detailed as Katsuki, the plot was pretty interesting. One bad thing about this manga is that the author enjoys finishing the volume by giving the readers a huge cliffhanger, which Kaminari quickly learned that this author having fun by torturing the readers in such manner.

After knowing that Katsuki is the mangaka, he's starting to see his manga in a new light. Kaminari can bet that nobody can predict that Katsuki can draw such a beautifully art and creates so many great characters.

Although Katsuki has already killed off a few of them...

Comparing the first chapter with the current chapter now, anyone can easily see that the art style has improved greatly. There are more details now and the characters has undergo a great character development. The only thing that hasn't develop is Kaito's one sided love for Miya.

Seriously, when will this ship start sailing?

"Come to think about it, how's the new chapter of Lost Paradise coming along?" Kaminari asked.

"There's only 5 pages left that still need screentone so you can say that we're almost done. Given by Bakugou's speed, he should have finished all of it by now." Kirishima replied.

"That's amazing. Drawing manga seems like a difficult job."

"Not really. For me, it kind of fun. I can get to learn many new things about manga."

Kaminari hummed thoughtfully and turn over to the next page, which is a close up shot of Miya. Seeing this, he suddenly notice one thing. Green curly hair, red shoes, a huge crybaby, muttering habit...

This has never once came across his mind but now that he think about it, doesn't Miya kind of resemble Izuku in both appearance and personality?

"Hey, doesn't Miya reminds you of someone?" Kaminari asked, showing the manga to Kirishima while pointing at Miya.

"Who?"

"Midoriya."

Kirishima stares at the heroine for a moment until he finally notice how much Miya resemble Izuku. "Ah, you're right. It's like Miya is the gender blend version of Midoriya."

"You know, after I found out that Bakugou is the mangaka, it's became rather obvious that Kaito is clearly based on himself. Could it be that Miya is based on Midoriya?"

"I guess it's not surprising. Since Bakugou did use real people as models for his characters."

"Then... doesn't this means that Bakugou has a crush on Midoriya just like how Kaito has a crush on Miya?!" Kaminari exclaimed in shock.

"Come on, you know that's not... true..." Kirishima trailed off. In a way, Kaminari might be right about that. Knowing Katsuki, he should be the least interested in romance so why is he making Kaito having a crush on Miya? Is Katsuki trying to tell Izuku that he likes him through the characters? If so, that will explains why Kaito has a crush on Miya and why he's suffering from a one sided love...

Oh god, Katsuki is suffering from a one sided love!

Taking out his phone, Kirishima went straight to his contact and tapped on Katsuki's name. "Please give me a moment, I'm going to confirm this with Bakugou."

"You're asking him now?! There's no way that Bakugou will answer your questions honestly!! That guy is too prideful to admit that he got a crush on his childhood friend!!" Kaminari retorted.

"That's why I'm going to confirm it with him. If he can tell us honestly, it's our job as his friends to give him the push he need in order to capture Midoriya's heart!"

At this point, Kaminari is internally screaming.

"Before we can give him a push, I've a feeling that he might push us down to hell first!"

After a few rings, Katsuki finally picks up the call.

"What the fuck do you want, shitty hair?" Katsuki asked in annoyed.

"Hey! Sorry to bother you Bakugou! But there's a few questions I need to ask you!" Kirishima said.

"Hah? Questions?"

"Is every single one of your characters based on real people?"

"Of course they are! You got a fucking problem with that?!" Katsuki shouted from the other side, causing Kirishima to winch from the loud voice.

"Then is the heroin based on Midoriya?"

There was a short silent until both Kirishima and Kaminari heard something shattering, followed by a loud crash and a 'thud'. There was a howl of pain mixed with curses and then-

"STUPID MOTHER FUCKING TABLE!!"

Oops. It sounds like another table has been destroyed.

-o-o-o-

A/N: Sorry for the super short chapter, I caught a flu and I don't have the strength to write the rest of the chapter. I don't want to keep you guys waiting for too long so I decide to publish the first half first. I'm too tired to think carefully when I'm writing so this chapter might be weird and badly written.