Chapter 24: When both mangaka and assistant is sick

Staring at the two empty desks, it was as clear as the day that many of their classmates was bothered by the fact that both Katsuki and Izuku didn't show up in school today. Nobody has the answer to why both Katsuki and Izuku is absent from school. Those two has never miss any classes before and it was really abnormal for both of them to be absent from school at the same time.

When Katsuki and Izuku is around, Kaminari and Kirishima would be hanging out with them up the rooftop for lunch. But since both of them aren't here today, they decide to eat in the school canteen with Todoroki and his two assistants. While everyone is chatting and talking about the two absent students, Todoroki is busy slurping his soba.

"Have you tried to contact them?" Ashido asked.

"I did but neither of them didn't pick up their phone, the last message I received is Midoriya telling me not to come over to Bakugou's house yesterday due to the heavy rain." Kirishima replied, biting into the rice ball.

"Yes, it was raining heavily yesterday so could it be that both of them has fallen sick?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I'd totally believe it if they collapsed from overworking instead of catching a cold. Those two are not as stupid as the two students I saw yesterday."

"What do you mean, Kaminari-san?"

"Yesterday I saw two students running back home without an umbrella. Although I wasn't able to see their face clearly due to the rain, I can hear them screaming and cursing. To be honest, it was really hilarious because their voice sounds like Bakugou and Midoriya-" Kaminari paused, frozen as he thought about what he saw yesterday carefully. He slowly place his elbows down on the table with his chin resting on his laced fingers, staring at the table with a serious look. "...There's no way right? Midoriya aside, Bakugou is like an unbeatable crazy demon that eats virus and disease as his snacks."

At that comment, Kirishima almost chocked on his rice ball. Swallowing the food down, he gives Kaminari a weary smile. "Dude, is that what you has been viewing Bakugou as? Not that I can blame you for it though."

Placing the chopstick down, Todoroki muttered softly. "It would be a great chapter to draw if one of them caught a cold while the other one is looking after him."

"Anyway, both I and Kaminari are going to bring the notes to them after school. Do you guys want to come along?"

"Me! I wanna come along!" Ashido raised her hand.

"I'm sorry, we need to meet Todoroki-san's editor today so we can't go." Yaoyorozu said.

"Really? What is your editor like?" Kirishima asked.

"My editor is a rather unique person and he's... a friend of my shitty dad. If my dad is around when he came over, he'd chat with my stupid dad and forget about the discussion we need to do about my manga. I really don't understand why he respect my shit dad. He's not a bad editor and he's really good at his job but sometimes... I found myself wishing for a different editor..."

The others sweat dropped upon hearing Todoroki's comment about his editor. The poor boy clearly held some respect for his editor but at the same time, the look in his eyes are telling everyone that he's troubled by how his editor behave when his dad is around.

Even though both Todoroki and Fuyumi are talented mangaka, it's kind of funny and sad that both of their editors is giving them headache. Even though they has never meet Katsuki's editor before, they can tell that he is really lucky to have an editor that doesn't gives him any trouble.

-o-o-o-

As soon as school ends, the trio made their way towards Katsuki's house while chatting with each other happily until Kirishima finally receive a message from Katsuki.