4: Game Night - Part 1

*Edit: please do not correct m grammer and spelling I know it sucks and I'm working on correcting all of these chapters I swear it gets better*

Karas apartment

Third person POV:

************knock knock***********

A nock on the door interupted there conversation

"Oh look its already 7" Kara said walking over to open the door. "Are ya ready to meet my other friends?"

"Theres no better time then now"
***************************

Kara opened the door to reveal Alex and Maggie standing there, Alex was holding a pack of beer and Maggie was holding a bottle of scotch there signiture drinks.

"Alex Maggie hey" Kara said going in to hug Alex then Maggie.

"Hey sis hows it going?" Alex asked after hugging Kara.

"Oh same old same old" kara said shooting a please dont say anything look at Lena in which Lena gave her a I promise I wont look back.

"Heyy little Danvers" Maggie said hugging Kara.

"Hey maggie uhh i dont think youve uhh met lena yet have you?" Kara asked looking at Lena.

"Nope but ive definatly heard alot about her" maggie said looking directly at kara. Which made Kara grow red and Alex playfully punch her.

"Oh you have now, good things i hope"

"Only good"

The girls settled down exept for Kara, she was waiting for the rest of her friends and the food to show up.

"Little danvers come sit theyll be here soon."

"Come on love sit and calm down" Lena said shocking Alex with her nickname.

"Love?" Alex asked shocked

"Is there something wrong with that?" Lena asked suprised.

"No its just i thought Kara would have at least came out to me" Alex said now laughing

"Alex!!!" Kara yelled blushing red

"Oh come on it was a joke and why love?"

"Because she can okay now leave her alone"

"Okay okay sorry"

Kara sat down next to Lena but was ready to get up at any moment. Alex and Lena made small talk about siency stuff that kara wasnt interested in while kara and maggie talked about some casses Maggie was working on.

After about 10 min there was another nock on the door. Kara opened it to find the diliverman with the potsickers and pizza. She and Lena carried the food to the livingroom. Tgen went into the kitchen to get the acahole which Alex was happy about.

Adout 5 min later Winn, Lyra, james, and lucy showed up. After greatings and the rest of the group meeting Lena, which she was still nervous about, everybody sat down around Karas coffee table to play some games and eat. It was Winns turn to choose the first game for the night and he decided on manoply.

"So Lena you ever played?" Winn asked being serious

"Yup and i beat Kara every time"

"You beat Kara?" James asked shocked

"Lena you wernt suposed to tell them im the raining chapian on game nights"

"Wait really but you kinda suck at"

"Heyy" kara said jokingly afended

"Oh please tell me im wrong"

"I cant tell you anything you never listen"

"I wonder why"

"Ahem.... Guys you know were still here right" Alex spoke up

"Yea yea we know" Kara and Lena saud in unisone

"Okay well Lena you got a boyfriend" James asked

"Uhh umm a Boyfriend no i umm" Lena studered out

"Lena one they eont judge two you dont have to tell them" Kara said acheringly

"Oh no its fine it just caught me of gaurd"

"Okay"

"I do not a have a boyfriend im accualy Gay and before you ask i dont have a girlfriend either"

"Oh okay well Winn i want to be the blue car you can be red"

"What no u already called blue"

"They do this every week" Kara said to Lena

They played monaply for about an hour before Lena beat everyone and they decided to move on to the next game.

This time it was Lucys turn to choose the game so she chose Spin The Bottle. They all got in a cercle, Alex next to Winn then James next to him was lyra then lucy and next to her was Lena then Maggie and finnaly Kara.

"Okay whos first?" Winn asked looking around the room.

"I volunteer Kara!" maggie shouted causing Alex to slap her arm.

"Wait what are the rules?" James asked before anything else could be said.

"1 minute at least but no other rules" Winn aswered

"Okay Kara your first" Alex said it this time.

"Why me?"

It was Lenas turn to speak up now
"Oh come on Kara just get it over with"

"Fine but 1 more rule we get 1 respin and me and Alex get to respin no matter what if it lands on eachother."

"Okay just go"

Kara spun and it landed on Winn they had there "middle school makeout" and then Winn spun and landed on Alex which she was not happy about. Alex spun and landed on James who spun and landed on Kara. Kara spun again but this time it landed on lucy.

"Ooohh luuucy" Alex shouted she had already had about 2 beers and a couple shots of vodlka so it was safe to say she was tipsy.

"Come here danvers its your turn to shine"

Kara went over to Lucy blushing nervously.

"Dont be so nervous Kara its just a 1 min long kiss" Maggie said teasingly not knowing about Karas feelings.

Kara and lucy kissed all the while Kara was freaking out in her head. The minute was up and Kara was now sure of her feelings. She was sooo into girls.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey my SuperBabies hows it going.

So heres part one of game night i kinda changed up my plane on how i wanted Kara to find out she was into girls but i like this way better. I will have the next part out soon.
Thanks for all the reads.

If you could comment and vote that would be great i hate to ask but no one is so maybe someone will now.