10: The First Date

*Edit: please do not correct m grammer and spelling I know it sucks and I'm working on correcting all of these chapters I swear it gets better*
Noonans

Kara had arrived at Noonans 10 minutes early and was seatted at a table next to the window as she waited for Lena she stared out the window thinking of everything that could go wrong. "What if she doesnt really like me and just thinks she does, what if she only said i she does because she didnt want to hurt me, what if IM just confused, what if she doesnt show up, what if this just goes horribly and she doesnt want to see me again" all these things kept running through her head until she saw Lena walk in. Then the only thing going through her mind was "oh my rao".

"Lena over here" Kara said standing up and waving Lena over.

"Kara! You look amazing i mean my gosh" Lena said hugging Kara then backing away and eyeing her up and down.

"Oh umm uhh have......have you seen your self cause my r-gosh" Kara said flustered. "Shall we" kara said pulling Lenas chair out.

"How polite of you"

"I was always told to respect the people around me"

"Well you were taught well"

"I guess you should thank my mother"

"Yeah remind me to do that if i ever meet her, so do you know what you want"

"Anything but kale"

"Why do you always hate on kale?"

"Because its gross"

"Okay whatever"

"So im guessing your getting a kale salad?"

"Yup"

Just then the waiter came over.

"So do you guys know what you want" The waiter asked cheerfully.

"I think we do" Kara replied just as cheerfully

"Okay what can i get for you guys then?"

"Im going to get the kale salad and the pretty lady will have 2 dozen pot stickers" Lena replied

"Okay and will that be everything?"

"Do you want anything else?" Lena asked Kara

Still shocked that Lena had ordered for her she replied "umm y-yeah lets get a bottle of your best red wine"

"And that will be everything" Lena said right after her.

"Okay ill have that out shortly"  The waiter said then walked away.

"Did you just order for me?" Kara asked smiling

"Yes i did love, you order the same thing every time we come here just like i do"

"I guess i do dont I"

"Mhm" Lena said smiling

After about 15 min the waiter brought them there food and they started eatting right away.

"So is it good like always?" Lena asked

"Duh what about you your kale gross as always" kara said giggling

"Its not gross come on what will it take for you to try it?"

"Nothing in the world will get me to eat kale"

"Why not?"

"Have i not made it clear that its disgusting?"

"Oh no you have"

Kara and Lena finished there food and paid the bill.

"So how about a walk in the park?" Lena asked

"It sounds amazing"

By this time it was dark out so the only light was from the full moon and street lamps. Kara and Lena walked around the park for half an hour just talking.

"We know a lot about each other already so why dont you tell me something that i dont know about you?" Kara asked Lena

"Hmmm well lets see you know that my mom died when i was young but umm what you dont know is that i was there when it happened.... I was four and she was in a lake and drowned while i sat there and watched..... I didnt run or call for help or anything so umm my mom died because of me."

"Wow Lena.... It wasnt your fault she drowned you were only four you didnt know what was going on"

"Still i should have at least yelled"

"Lena have you blamed your self all these years?" Kara asked sadly

"I mean yeah" Lena responded awkwardly

"Oh Lena it wasnt your fault." Kara said hugging Lena

"You know you are the only person that has acually made me feel sort of better when i talk about what happened"

"Well im glad that i can help"

"Kara Danvers you are my favorite person, did you know that?"
************************************
Holy crap guys its a christmas merical!!

So its short but its sweet right?

Im sorry it took so long to get this out with christmas and every thing ive just been busy. But exuses a side i should have gotten out quicker i will hopefully have the next one out quicker.

Happy holidays ypu guys i hope your having a good day :)

(Oh and real quick i didnt spell check this one causebi wanted to get it out)