A/N

Hi everybody!!!

It's been a long time I know, I thought with being stuck in my house all day every day I'd have more time to update but clearly I was wrong 😑. Things got a lot more difficult especially with school switching to online.

I hope you guys are doing at least some what okay with everything that's been going on. I know in America it's been very stressful, I haven't been able to keep up with much in other countries but I know you guys are dealing with a lot also.

I wanted to get on here and say thank you for the support, all the reads, votes, and comments mean so much to me, so thank all of you so much.

Now for the serious part of this. I started this story over 2 years ago, I was in 8th grade, fairly new to the whole idea of fanfiction, and I sucked at writing. I started this story with the thought of it only getting a few reads, here but we are over 118k reads and 2.8k votes. You guys have been here for me through 3 birthdays, me starting high school and my coming out (all 3 of them😂). I love this story so much and you guys are have what made it worth it to me.

With that being said it's been over 2 years now, of these slowly updated, horrible grammar and spelling written chapters, I was thinking about putting this story on an official pause for the time being and starting a new one. A better written one. One that shows how much my growth in writing has come. I wanted your guy's opinion on this, it would still be a SuperCorp story, it would be more updated aka the storyline would be closer to season 5's than season 2's, and it would have faster updates than this one did.

I would love for your guy's opinion, I wanna hear what you guys have to say, cause after all none of this would have been possible without you.

Much love ❤❤
-Grey

P.s. I offically came out to everyone as Genderfluid and now go by Grey, I feel it suits me better and it makes me really happy!!