13: Recovering

*Edit: please do not correct m grammer and spelling I know it sucks and I'm working on correcting all of these chapters I swear it gets better*

Kara had been at the D.E.O. for almost a week and Lena was beginning to worry. She still didn't know if Kara was really Supergirl and she hadn't seen either of them since the thing with her mother. So she figured she'd go to the D.E.O. since she new where, and what, it was now.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Agent Danvers, how's Supergirl?" Lena asked walking to the center of the room where Alex was.

"She's fully recovered, well she has been fully recovered i just wont let her go out in the field yet, just in case but she should be out on patrol soon like tomorrow soon." Alex responded

"Okay, well can i see her? Like is she here?"

"Yeah she's here let me go see if she's okay with visitors"

"Okay i'll wait here"

Alex walked back to the locker room where Kara was getting changed. She had just go done with training so she was sweaty.

"Hey, Kar Lena's here and wants to talk to Supergirl that all right or should i tell her you busy" Alex asked after she entered the locker room.

"Oh my god. Lena i was supposed to bring her lunch the day i was kidnapped. She probably things i dont want to see her anymore." Kara said starting to freak out. "Alex i have to tell her"

"Kara no, you just started dating you cant trust her yet." Alex said sternly

"Alex i have been bestfriends with her for over 2 years and the whole time i loved her. She has never once hurt me or tried to. She saved me just the other day for Rao's sake and that wasnt even the first time. Come on Alex, I love her, i have to tell her."

"Kara, you...you love her?" Alex studered out.

"Yeah i do Alex, and i need to tell her...if she doesnt know already"

"What do you mean 'if she doesnt know already'. Kara what happened?"

"Lillian knows and she almost told Lena"

"Kara this is the type of things you tell me about."

"I know and im sorry i was going to"

"Look tell her but you cant do it here and you have to be Kara when you tell her okay promise me that"

"Okay i promise"

"Good now you have to talk to tell her today which means you cant talk to her as Supergirl right now so im going to tell her that you are in the shower and that you'll come by tomorrow in the morning."

"Okay then i'll go there as Kara today and tell her"

"Right ill be right back"

"Okay"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alex walked out to Lena.

"Hey, Lena so she is actually in the shower right now but she said she'll stop by tomorrow in the morning."

"Okay, oh and Agent Danvers-"

"Please call me Alex your dating my sister"

"Okay Alex, speaking of Kara have you seen her lately i havent even gotten a message since the morning the whole thing with my mom went down"

"Oh yeah she acculy told me that she was going to stop by later today and explain everything...... About why she's been gone"

"Oh okay well tell her i will be at L-Corp and i'll be waiting" Lena said starting to walk away.

"Will do, bye Lena"

"Bye Alex"

After the close was clear Kara came out of the locker room.

"Okay do you think she bought it?" Kara asked awkwardly.

"Yeah why wouldnt she have?"

"Oh i dont know maybe because you said, and i quote, 'Oh yeah she acculy told me that she was going to stop by later today and explain everything...... About why she's been gone' and you said it just like that"

"I did"

"Yeah ya did"

"Well she had to of believed it you have to go and get dressed out of this its not very Kara Danvers"

"What? I like it, it just may be the new Kara Danvers"

She was waring black ripped skinny jeans and a thin white tank top with a slit down both sides under the arm.

"Umm okay but for now you need to be old Kara" Alex said putting air quotes around old. "Just until after you tell Lena, okay?"

"Fine ill go to my place change and then go to L-Corp and tell Lena"

"Okay bye sis"

"Bye Al"

"I swear that punch did something to her brain" Alex muttered under her breath as Kara walked away.

"I heard that and it didn't this is just me" Kara yelled back to Alex then taking off, off the balcony to gead to her place.

Kara went back to her apartment and changed into something a little more "old Kara" meaning she was wearing a skirt and a sweater top. Then she left for L-Corp to tell Lena that she's Supergirl.

When she got to L-Corp she went straight (lol she cant do anything straight) up to Lena's office as quick as she could looking as human as she possible. When she got up to Lena's floor Eve was doing some paper work at ger desk so Kara stopped by to say hi.

"Hey Eve how is it going with the new boss?" Kara asked

"Good, accully i like her a lot better then James"

"Dont we all?" Kara asked sarcastically

"Yes, we do" Eve responded with a laugh. "How are you and Mi- Lena"

"Awh she has you calling her Lena now?" Kara asked

"Yes and its quite a change"

"Its alright it juat means she likes you, anyways we're doing good I havent been able to see her since the date so im luckly here now."

"Alright well she should just be doing paper work so go on in" Eve said like she had to give permission.

"Thanks Eve, I'll talk to you later"

Kara walked into Lena's office to her sitting at her dest doing paper work just like Eve said she would be.

"Lena, Hey" Kara said walking over to her.

Lena jumped up immediately and ran to Kara but slowed her pace so she didnt seem off. She didnt want Kara knowing she knows she Supergirl if she really is.

"Kara" Lena said wrapping her arms around her neck and hugging her. "Are you okay? I was so worried about you. Where have you been?"

"Im fine, im so sorry that i didn't talk to you sooner but i swear i can explain" Kara said as they both made their way to sit on the couch.

"You better I thought you got hurt or worse"

"Im sorry Lena i swear i would have called or at least messaged if i could"

"So why couldnt you?"

"Oh umm yeah about that its kinda a big thing"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Alright you can probably guess whats coming next. I will have the next chpater out soon.