9: Getting Ready

*Edit: please do not correct m grammer and spelling I know it sucks and I'm working on correcting all of these chapters I swear it gets better*

Saterday-Karas appartment

It was 4:30 and Kara was pacing her living room waiting for maggie to show up. Lena had an emergency meeting so they were meeting at 6 now. She had forgotten what Alex had told her to do with her make-up and she didnt want to mess this day up. Her first date with Lena well with a girl was a big deal she just recently came to the conclusion that she liked girls and here she was going out with the girl who made her realise that she liked girls in the first place.

At 4:45 there was a knock on the door. Kara used her X-ray vision to make sure it was maggie and sure enough it was. Kara went over and opened the door greeting Maggie with a hug.

"Hey Maggs thanks so much for this" Kara said after hugging Maggie

"Hey no problem your like a sister to me and i know you have no sense in style"

"Oooh burns right off the bat i see how it is short stuff"

"You know if you weren't the literal strongest woman in the world i bet i could kick your ass"

"Oh definitely but hey if it makes you feel better ill let you punch me"

"That will just hurt me so no thank you. So Alex told me what you guys picked out yesterday"

"She did thank Rao i completely forgot."

"Yeah she figured you would, so where is your dress"

"In my room laying out on my bed"

"Good no wrinkles?"

"Nope, you want something to drink ive got beer?"

"I can always go for a beer, make-up?"

"Here you go, in my bathroom I suggest we do it in there it has the best lighting"

"Thank you, so we have about 35 minutes. We should get started"

20 minutes later Maggie finished Karas make-up and hair.

"Okay, and.... done"

"Wow Maggs it looks amazing"

"Yes you do now go put your dress on"

"Oh right, okay i'll be right back"

Kara went into her room and put her dress on. She looked in the mirror and stared at her self. After about 8 minutes of waiting Maggie nocked on Karas bedroom door.

"Hey Kara you alright in there"

"Umm ye...yeah..... I'll be out in a minute"

"Are you sure cause you dont sound so good"

"I........What if she doesnt really like me and she just thinks she does" Kara said opening up the bedroom door.

"Kara she likes you she always has i could see it from the first time i saw her when someone mentions you she lights up like a Christmas tree trust me she's always liked you"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now stop doubting me and come out here Alex wants pictures"

"Of course she does"

"Come on we need to hury or youll be late and i dont think you want to be late on the first date do you?"

"No i do not"

Maggie got the pictures and Kara left for noonans to get there early.

---------------------------------------------------------

L-Corp

"Miss Luthor your dinner with Ms. Danvers is an hour you asked me to remind you" Eve said

"Yes thank you.......... Oh and Eve please call me Lena you've worked for me for a year now i think youve earned it" Lena told Eve

"Yes Miss..... Sorry, Lena"

"Will that be every thing"

"Unless you need anything"

"No i do not...... Eve go ahead and go home i wont need anything else im going to leave here soon anyways"

"Oh, thank you ma'am"

Lena went home and changed into a dark green sleeveless shirt with black pant and gold necklace. She left her hair down but wavy. She had on her signature dark red lipstick and had her make-up all done.

(Sorry this isnt the best picture but it was the best one i could find so

(Sorry this isnt the best picture but it was the best one i could find so. This is the look i was going for but with her red lipstick instead of pink)

It was now 5:45 so Lena decided to head to noonans.

************************************

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter bit the next one is going to be the first date!!

Thank you guys so much for 3k!
You guys are amazing!

Also guys i hope all the spelling is correct i had a friend correct it for me so thanks to them (yes its only one friend but there non bianary so they use they/them pronouns)