Takuma's Gift: Special Chapter

Takuma was opening his gifts when he remembered the one Kimiko gave him. He was reluctant on opening the beautiful wrapper but curiosity got the best of him.

Carefully removing the paper rose to save it later, he tear the wrapper off. His eyes widen and almost dropped the precious book. Tears stream down from his eyes as his hands shook.

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Everyone from the Moon Dorm heard his shrilling cry. Some dropped the things they were carrying just to dash towards his room.

Takuma's door slammed open with a loud bang as his friends entered the room in caution.

"Takuma are you alright?!" Aido asked frantically.

"What happened?!" Kain asked in concern.

"Is someone trying to strangle you?" Senri questions him boredly.

"Or maybe eat you?" Like her partner, Rima also asked in a bored tone.

"What has gotten into you?" Ruka asked in annoyance because of his disturbance.

Takuma stared at his back to look at his friends and shown them the book.

"T-this...t-this is what..Kimiko-sama gave me" He sniffs. Aido's eyes widen as ice surrounds them.

"T-TAKUMA! YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!"

The book he showed them is the next volume of the manga they were all reading, and this volume isn't yet to be released.

"S-she actually gave you the next volume? How?! And that fast?!" Luka was feeling envious because she also loved this manga.

"Takuma, please have a trade with me!" Kain bribes him. Takuma shook his head and hugged the book closely.

"No!"

"I'll give you all of my collections!" Aido joins.

"I don't need those scraps!" Aido was pertaining to the scraps Kaname created when he's using his power.

"What are you all up to?" Kaname's voice sounded as he leaned his body on the door.

Everyone flinched, especially Takuma. He quickly hid the precious book inside his shirt and stood up as if there's nothing wrong.

Kaname noticed the bulge, holding out his hand he said. "Give"

Takuma shook his head. This will be the first time he disobeyed Kaname's order and he's not regretting any of it. "No!"

Kaname's eyes turned red and forced him to give him the book.

"Noooooo! Please don't!" Takuma cried in despair, hugging Kaname's legs. Kaname held the book in his hand with a smirk.

"Don't worry, I'll return it later"

"Kaname!" Takuma dramatically reach out his hand as he was kneeling.

The others felt their heart cry with Takuma.

"Yuri on Ice, see you next year" They all thought in tears.

***

Hope you're not disappointed at the surprise 😂 I really love YoI and their Yaoi moments 😂 I was about to pick Boku no Pico but that would be double kill so no!

Hope you like it! Please vote, comment, and share!

TsuKimiko❤️