Chapter 4: Departure to Cross Academy

(Third Person's Pov)

Kimiko arrived at their mansion. She opened the double doors and she was immediately greeted by servants.

"Welcome back Young Lady" they greeted in unison. Kimiko nodded in acknowledgement.

"Where's my Mother?" She asked the head maid, Ann.

"She is at the garden gazebo with you Father, My Lady. They are waiting for you" She said. Kimiko nodded and walked towards the gazebo.

She opened the back door and her eyes roamed around the lovely scenery as her nostrils was filled by the lovely scent of the garden full of exotic and different kinds of flowers.

She spotted the gazebo that was surrounded by roses and tulips. Beside it was a pond with koi fishes swimming around as some were hiding underneath the lily pods.

 Beside it was a pond with koi fishes swimming around as some were hiding underneath the lily pods

"Mom, Dad" she called. Akira and Reiji looked at their daughter with a grin painted on their faces. Kimiko frowned and thought they probably have a...good news.

"Ah! Kimiko you finally arrived" Akira stretched her arms and gave her daughter a bear hug. Reiji also came towards them and gave Kimiko a peck on the forehead.

Kimiko just stare blankly as this was a normal routine.

"Isn't there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh? Ah yes! But first my won't you join us for tea and scones! They're freshly out of the oven" She said in enthusiasm, dragging her daughter with her father trailing behind them, chuckling.

***

Kimiko sigh as her Mother blabbered gossips about her models who looked too skinny for her liking. You see, Akira Tsukino is a famous fashion designer. Her main building is at Paris, France, where she grew up. While her Father is a world renowned Author, Musician, and Composer. Unfortunately he resigned for unknown reasons.