Chapter 7: First day I

Everyone was still astonished by Kimiko's unexpected appearance.

The gates squeaked loudly, to announce that the Night Class have finally exited their caves.

Yuki and Zero were surprise of themselves that they forgot all about them, that their mind is full of thoughts about the mysterious brunette Goddess.

Surprisingly, the fangirls even stayed quiet, which made the Night Class curious yet glad, afraid that their sensitive ears would explode from the everyday gimmick.

Though one specific blonde vampire was even curious about his fans, who haven't yet to shout their undying love to him.

"Ne ne~ why're my cute little kittens quiet today~?" Still, no one response to him, which made the Night Class chuckle.

Aido was irked but kept his cool. He walk towards a random girl.

The girl almost die of a heart attack when she saw her idol/crush in front.

"A-A-Ai-do-s-sama?!" The poor girl's face flushed in deep shade of red and her body trembled nervously.

"Neh~ why is everyone so silent today?" He asked, seductively. The girl's face explode and almost made her nose bleed.

"A-a G-Goddess suddenly a-a-app-eared! Yes she did!" She stuttered

(A/n: please imagine her as Mey-rin from Black Butler)

"A Goddess?"

"Aphrodite.....No! She's more beautiful than her!" Her nose let out a steam in determination.

"Beautiful than Aphrodite?!"

The Fangirls finally broke out of their dazes and join the girl.

"Yes!"

"I've never seen anyone as beautiful as her!"

"She's like a princess!"

"She's not a princess! She's a Queen or an Empress!"

"Agree!"

They shouted, faces were steaming and fists clenched in determination as they explained what they witnessed.

"I wouldn't be surprise if she's with the Night Class" one said. Now this have caught the vampires' attention.

"I agree. Her radiant beauty could even outmatch everyone in the Night Class easily"

The vampires looked at each other, their thoughts seems to be the same.

"Is it another Pureblood?"

*rustle rustle*

All heads, again, turn to the bushes where Kimiko appeared.

Everyone that saw her awhile ago got hopeful, thinking that she'll appear again.

A squirrel poked its head out, titling its head at the human in front of it.

The Day Class sighed in disappointment and started their ways towards their building.

Yuki and Zero, who still stood frozen, finally snapped out of their trance and stared at the awkward looking vampires.

Zero clicked his tongue and glare at them.

"What are you waiting for you bloodsuckers?" He snapped at them. Some of the vampires looked at Zero in anger, especially Aido.

"How dare you speak to us that way! You lowly halfblooded vamp-"

"That's enough, Hanabusa" Kaname cut Aido in mid sentence.

Aido shut his mouth and just glared at Zero. The Night Class finally walk towards their Dorms. When Kaname and Zero were side-by-side.

"So scary, Mr. Prefect" he said, nonchalantly. Then he starred at Yuki, giving her a gentle smile.

"Hello Yuki" He said.

"H-hello, K-Kaname-sama" Yuki stuttered her words, nervous being around the Pureblood prince.

When every Night Class entered their Dorm building, Yuki sighed in relief.

"Today is more tiring than usual" Yuki said. Zero just nodded in agreement.

"What do you think happen to that girl? What's her name again? Miko? Tsuki?"

"It's Tsukino Kimiko" both flinched in surprise as a familiar female voice spoke behind them, near the bushes, while petting the squirrel from earlier.

"H-how did she? I didn't felt her presence! Was she there the whole time?!" Zero thought, being nervous around her was understatement. She's the daughter of the High ranking vampire hunters for Pete's sake! Plus she's also one! A prodigy at that! He was scarred like a little boy afraid of his mother's spanking!

"T-Tsukino-san..w-where you there the whole time?" Yuki asked, fidgeting.

"Mmmhh..I guess I am?" Kimiko mused boredly. Yuki sweat-dropped at her lack of interest.

"I-I-I'm Yuki Cross by the way. And this Zero Kiryū. I'm so sorry that we haven't assist you to the Headmaster earlier. We were really busy and we-"

"It's alright"

"Yeah it's alright- Eh?"

Yuki looked at Kimiko, who's red-ish dark brown orbs stared down at her softly yet dull.

"I uh..thank you?" Yuki didn't know what to say. Her face flushed embarrass by her action.

"W-we'll escort you now to the Headmaster" She announced. Kimiko just nodded and follow the two prefects.

"What an interesting duo"

***

Edited: December 11, 2016

Thank you all for supporting this story by voting. I'm sincerely thankful.