Chapter 12: Rido Kuran

~At Cross Academy~

(Third Person's Pov)

"Kaien, you said she'll be back in a week."

"That is what I was informed. Don't worry Kaname, she'll come back" Kaien patted Kaname's shoulder then left his room.

Kaname approached his window, gazing at the full moon, with a frown, he clenched his fists, anxious about her safety.

"Where are you, Kimiko?"

***
(Back at the castle)

Kimiko grunted in pain, still feeling her head is being chopped into pieces. She slowly opened her eyes, her sight is blurry but she can see the dark ceiling.

She carefully sat up from the soft bed...

"Bed?!" Her eyes widen as she finally registered on where she is. She's inside a huge, dark yet, extravagant bedroom. But everything look so old.

The red curtains flew gently with the wind, showing full view of the balcony outside, as the moon's light entered the dark chamber.

She pushed off the thick duvet to see herself wearing a white night gown. Her feet touched the warm carpeted floor, leaning against the wall for balance.

"Damn it, who kidnapped me? And where are my clothes and weapon?" She muttered, making her way out the window and to the balcony.

She heard the loud splashes of the water hitting the bottom ocean that surrounds the castle.

"How did I get here?" Her line of sight catches a faint shadow like figure.

"Who's there! Come out now!" She orders.

She flinched slightly as the click of shoes' heels echoed trough out.

(A/n: btw, I imagine the balcony to be extremely huge with potted plats everywhere)

"Fufufu~ As expected of the S-class hunter, Ms. Kimiko" A tall man with heterochromia eyes and dark brown unruly hair came into view.

Kimiko took a step back. She shockingly felt scared and anxious around this man. His blue and red-ish brown eyes showed lust and hunger towards her.

"This man is bad news. I must find a way to escape" She thought, glaring hatefully at the man.

"Who are you?!" She exclaimed, positioning her clenched fists in front, incase he'll suddenly attack her.

"Fufu~ You may call me Rido"

"Rido? He's the one behind from all the Level E"

Rido chuckled maniacally, ruffling his already dishevel hair.

"Do not fret, My Dear. I'm not going to hurt you, yet" He replied, approaching her slowly, as if teasing her.

Kimiko took a step back until her hands touched the cracked railings of the balcony.

Then, out of thin air, he teleported in front of her, grabbing her chin, forcing her to look at his eyes.

He smirked at her vulnerability, his face came closer as it stopped at her ear.

"I'll let you run and go home little girl. But, rest assured that the moment we see each other again, I'll make you mine" He grabbed her waist tightly and tilted her head, her slender neck wide open.

"I bet your blood taste amazing" He whispered.

Kimiko tried pushing him off but it was in vain, this man is surely a Pureblood. She winced when she felt his tongue licked the curve of her neck, her whole body shivered in fear. She never felt so scared in her life. If his fangs pierce her neck, she'll turn into a vampire.

"I love that expression you're showing. I hope I'll see more but, I'm afraid I have to go" He said, releasing her from his grasp. Kimiko's body gave out as she stumbled on the ground.

"Your clothes and weapon are inside the wardrobe" He said, turning his back to her while waving.

"I'll see you next time for sure, My Queen"

***

Edited on: April 30, 2017