Chapter 6: Disciplinary Committee

(Kimiko's Pov)

In all years I've live. This day...this day...I embarrassedly admit.

.

..

...

"I'm lost" yes..I'm lost. Is there a problem? Well I am not perfect. Like everyone, I make mistakes and failures.

These trees that surrounds me are like maze. They all look alike. It's quite normal for someone to be lost by these big a$$ trees.

I've been walking around, trying to familiarize the place. Unfortunately for me, it seems the sun loves to tease me and thank God, Mom for forcing me to wear sunblock and straw hat.

'Kyaaaaa!'

What's that? Is someone being murder by Vampire?

'Aido-sama please marry me!'

Uh? Marry?

'I love you Akatsuki-sama!'

This is really making me confuse. I began walking, trying to follow the noise.

The noise was getting louder and louder, and it irritates me.

What's with all the 'kya kya'? I stopped behind some tree and bushes and saw students, mostly girls, squealing and shouting names in front of the huge gates.

Suddenly another student in black uniform yelled at them. With her is a guy with the same designed uniform.

"How many times should we say this! Day Class students please go back to your respective classes!" She said, pointing her index at them.

Instead of the girls to follow, they all became angry and annoyed at her.

"Oi Yuki! Just because you're the Headmaster's daughter you can't just order us and take all of the Night Class for yourself!"

"She's right. You're so unfair!"

The girls all agreed and cornered the poor girl.

"Y-you're wrong! It's my job as a Prefect to-" she didn't finished her statement as I one of the girls pushed her.

It didn't seem to appear in my expression but....I'm livid.

Leaving my luggages, I stormed out of the bushes. The rustling noise caught the girls' attention and their heads turned to where I am.

(Third Person's Pov)

All of the girls, including Yuki and Zero, turned their attention to Kimiko, who mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

Her dark red-ish brown orbs seem to slit and turned ice cold.

They visibly flinched under her gaze and their legs trembled because of the intimidating aura around her. What's more terrifying is that her expression show no sign of any emotion.

"Disgusting" Her words were dull but it pierce them.

"Apologize"

At first they were confuse but then realized that Yuki, whom they pushed, was still on the ground. The girl who pushed her helped her stand up and quickly apologized, with the others.

Kimiko nodded in delight. She turn back to the bushes, which confuse them, to get her abandoned luggages.

"Ja ne"

Yuki and Zero was wondering on who's this mystery girl when a lighting suddenly strike their minds.

"New girl..." Yuki thought

"Vampire Hunter..." Zero thought.

"Arrive at 7"

"Escort"

.

..

...

"Oh no-"

***

Edited: December 10, 2016