Finding Jeonghan

"Jisoo! Jeonghan! Time for lunch!" Jisoo's mother called. The two best friends tripped their way down the stairs.

Jeonghan loved being at Jisoo's house, his mother cooked well, and Jisoo had so many toys. And for Jisoo, he loved how Jeonghan admired him. He felt so lucky to have Jeonghan as a best friend.

The two finished their ramen with full stomachs, they skipped over to the TV and turned on Spongebob.

Seeing Spongebob and Squidward fight over the stupidest things, they were glad they weren't like that. Instead, seeing Spongebob and Patrick be the stupid best friends they can be, laughing and being weird.

Jeonghan giggled along with Jisoo. Jeonghan started to feel a bit tired, and laid his small 10 year old head on Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo opened his arms and cuddled his best friend.

Drifting asleep Jisoo's mom smiled capturing the two in a Polaroid photo.

-

"Boys... Wake up, the ice cream truck is here!" Jisoo jumped at the word. "Jeonghannie! Ice cream!" Jeonghan got up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on! We're gonna miss it!" Jisoo pulled Jeonghan's arm outside. Jisoo's mom stood at the door, keeping on that same smile.

Although, the mother didn't notice that the ice cream truck was clear of kids, and the house across from them were closing their window curtains.

You see, Jisoo's mom never watched the news, expect for when his father was there. She had no idea about the world-known kidnapper that has been recently seen in their city.

"One chocolate and one vanilla please!" Jisoo beamed. Jeonghan rubbed his eyes and yawned.
The ice cream guy eyed Jeonghan. "Sure.. $4". The guy didn't move at all, he just stared at Jeonghan.

Jisoo ran back to his mom to get the money and "-Ah! Jisoo!" Hearing Jeonghan's scream, Jisoo turned around.

"Yeah-- JEONGHANNIE!!!" Jisoo's face turned red, chasing the ice cream truck that stole his best friend.

Realizing he could go no more, Jisoo stopped. He could see Jeonghan banging on the window, but stopped once he saw Jisoo come to a halt.

Jeonghan slid down the door. "I'm never getting out of here." Jeonghan cried.

Jisoo fell on his knees, crying. "I will get you back, Jeonghan."

Jisoo's mom called Jeonghan's. The news was spread.

Yoon Jeonghan has gone missing.

-