Ten

New cover uHU they so cute

I feel like prolonging the fluff and love in this story cuz when the drama starts-- it stARTS

----

Hyunjin spread butter on his pancake, and Jisoo passed him the syrup. Hyunjin took a bite the same time Jisoo did. Both their eyes widened at the same time.

Jisoo did an 'OK' with his hand and Hyunjin clapped his hands. They looked like a pair of chipmunks gone mad.

The only sound that was heard after that, was the silverware hitting the plate.

"I'm so full!" Jisoo complained, rubbing his stomach. He set his fork on the plate and stretched. Hyunjin finished at that moment, getting up and collecting the plates.

Jisoo looked up at him in confusion. "Stop being a gentleman, that's my thing." He pouted, crossing his arms.

Hyunjin giggled and put the dishes in the sink, washing them one by one. Jisoo walked over and hugged him from behind.

"You really like back hugging huh?" Hyunjin questioned, stifling a chuckle. Jisoo only hummed as a response.

Hyunjin finished the dishes, and he looked around at Jisoo on his back.

Who was half asleep.

"Jisoo, you sleepy?" Hyunjin asked, stroking Jisoo's hair. Jisoo nodded sleepily. Hyunjin smiled. He turned around and picked Jisoo up bridal style. Hyunjin saw Jisoo's face go red. He chuckled.

He took Jisoo to his bed, and put him down. He then walked away... Well, almost.

Jisoo grabbed his wrist with lidded eyes. "Stay." he whispered. Even Jisoo didn't know why he was saying, he was too sleepy to realize. Blood rose to Hyunjin's face.

"W-what are you saying Jisoo?" Hyunjin asked, laughing nervously, as Jisoo's grip on his wrist got tighter.

"Stay with me, Hannie.."

Hyunjin froze.

Hannie... As in, Jeonghan?

Now it was hard. It was hard for him to refuse. Jisoo thought he was Jeonghan, and wanted him to stay. Hyunjin didn't know Jisoo wasn't in his right mind, he wasn't thinking there.

He sighed. What could he say? What could he do? He couldn't refuse the poor boy who thought Hyunjin was his long lost best friend!

This can't be happening... Hyunjin thought, going closer to the bed and laying down beside Jisoo. Jisoo smiled softly, cuddling into Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin sighed and wrapped his arms around Jisoo, falling asleep as well.

But what Hyunjin didn't know, is that Jisoo was wide awake, in his right mind, and he knew exactly what he was doing. Jisoo pulled Hyunjin closer and actually went to sleep.

-

"Jinnie, wake up." Jisoo shook Hyunjin awake. Hyunjin woke up, his hair a mess, and his clothes wrinkled.

"Its literally lunchtime." Jisoo said, chuckling a bit. Hyunjin took of his blazer and stretched whole laying down, then he sat up.

Hyunjin wanted to get up, but something on his hands stopped him.

Their intertwined hands.

Jisoo let go once Hyunjin wanted to get up, but Hyunjin walked to the other side of the bed, pulled Jisoo up, and intertwined their hands again.

"I wanna get used to this, and not only that, it feels nice too." Jisoo smiled and nodded. They walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

Hyunjin giggled. "This is basically a full day date, eating breakfast together, taking a nap in each others arms, sitting on the couch cuddling and enjoying each others company. In fact, its more like we're already dating. So like-"

"If you're about to ask me to be your boyfriend right now, save it for after the ice cream later." Jisoo said, poking Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin giggled. "How did you know I was gonna ask?"

"I read your mind. Anyways do you go to school on the weekdays? Or are you homeschooled?" Jisoo asked. "I go to school, but I'm thinking I should go for online schooling on Monday... What about you?"

"I'm homeschooled. Its a bit boring though." Jisoo said with a tone if sadness. Hyunjin got an idea. "Hey, what if I start home school, then I come here every morning and we do it together?"

Jisoo smiled at this, burying his head in Hyunjin's chest. "I'd love that." Hyunjin chuckled. "You're so clingy today. You alright?" Hyunjin asked. Jisoo nodded.

"You're just so nice to cuddle. I'm going soft for you." Jisoo mumbled, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin, pulling him close. "And its adorable, you're adorable. Everything is just adorable." Hyunjin smiled.

"You need a nickname for me, I call you Jinnie, and Sooie doesn't sound right, call me Shua." Jisoo said. Hyunjin raised and eyebrow. "Shua?"

"Yeah, Shua. My american name is Joshua, so if its shortened it's Shua." Hyunjin nodded. Shua, what a cute name for such a cute person. Hyunjin nodded and smiled.

"Okay, Shua."

Jisoo giggled and sighed. "Ice cream later Jinnie, let's cuddle." Jisoo said, moving Hyunjin's arm to his back. Hyunjin rubbed up and down Jisoo's back. He rested his head on top of Jisoo's.

"Fine with me."

---
Do y'all want more fluff or should I start the drama?

Yes?

No?

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂