Thirteen

Can y'all guess the amazing human who made this? I won't tag her! Guess!
---

"Ack!"

"Sorry!"

Hyunjin wiped the toothpaste of of Jisoo's face with his tooth brush. Jisoo glared while Hyunjin showed a cheeky smile.

Three, three months of dating, happiness and love, and no bumps in this road have come into their path.

Jisoo's mom left the same month she came, and Jisoo cried, but Hyunjin was there, he was always there. He did have to go home to run some errands for the parents that didn't really care about him, but after that, he'd come straight back.

He brought a whole suitcase to Jisoo's place. And all Jisoo could do was smile, loving and cherishing every moment he had with Hyunjin.

Jisoo left the bathroom first, then soon followed by Hyunjin, who fell on the bed. "Jisooooooo." Hyunjin called, feeling Jisoo sit next to his body.

Jisoo hummed in response. "Wanna go anywhere today? We've been in the house homeschooling ourselves to death. Let's do something..." Hyunjin got up and held onto Jisoo's arm. Jisoo only smiled.

How could he say no to anyone so precious?

"Sure Jinnie, but where should we go?" Jisoo asked, stroking Hyunjin's arm. Hyunjin shrugged. "The park, maybe?" Jisoo rose to his feet, a cute little smile showing his emotions. "Okay, let's get ready!" Jisoo ran to his closet, and Hyunjin ran to the drawer Jisoo let him use for his clothes.

Jisoo wore a flower buttoned shirt, and buttoned it only to where the top of his chest stopped and light blue ripped jeans.

Hyunjin wore a white shirt that said 'Forever' and black shorts.

The two finished at the same time and rushed into the bathroom. Jisoo parted his hair, sitting the most of it on the left eyebrow. Hyunjin parted his away from his forehead and all to one side.

They looked at each other smiling, and gave high fives before running to the living room. Jisoo grabbed a bag that had cartoonist owls on it.

He put water and some snacks. Hand in hand, they rushed out the door and on their way to the park.

-

"Ah." Jisoo sighed and sat on the bench, crossing his legs. Hyunjin did the same and put an arm around his boyfriend and opened his mouth to say something.

But instead, a sound interrupted, the sound that Jisoo feared, a sound that he wished would come around with his best friend following suite.

The ice cream truck tune.

He shot his head in the direction he heard it coming from, the two megaphone like speakers blasting it loud, louder and louder as it got closer. Little kids began to run after it.

Hyunjin glanced at Jisoo, who was surprised to see am expressionless face.

Jisoo stood up abruptly when the truck came to a stop. Kids ordered one by one, until two kids remained, and one was about to walk away with a spider man ice cream.

Hyunjin stood up and held onto Jisoo's arm. "Jisoo, calm down." Hyunjin said with a soft voice.

"I want ice cream." Jisoo said, his voice cold and hard, like a frozen rock. He turned his head and looked Hyunjin in his eyes, his scared, worried eyes.

"Jisoo.."

"Let's go."

Jisoo wanted to face his fear. He wanted it to end. He was fine, he was happy, everything was okay.

He wanted to forget Jeonghan. He wanted to remember Hyunjin, his new life. He didn't want to keep dwelling on the past, he didn't want to wait for something he'd never get.

He wanted to forget, and this was how.

Jisoo tugged Hyunjin, but Hyunjin pulled his arm back. "Jisoo! Don't do this!" Hyunjin was noticing a change, Jisoo wasn't himself right now, he was sure of it.

"I'm going to do this Hyunjin, don't stop me!" Jisoo tried to pull him again, but Hyunjin wasn't doing this. "No!"

While this was happening, they didn't notice another ice cream truck, parking behind the one that was just leaving...

"Hyunjin, stop... Please. Just let me." Jisoo's emotions were being pushed by Hyunjin, he was now on the verge of tears, and Hyunjin couldn't handle seeing this. He closed his eyes and looked down.

"Fine."

Jisoo was already pulling him in the direction of his past, his horrible past. The unforgettable past he wanted to forget.

"One vanilla and one mint chocolate please."

The guys smirked, turned around, and before the couple could realize what was happening, black swallowed them.

--

Drama mama

Huhu

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂