Fifteen

"Jisoo!"

Hyunjin screamed through the duct tape, -which sounded more along the lines of "phephoo!"- red eyes directed at his boyfriend across the room.

Jisoo shot his head towards the noise. His eyes suddenly widened. "H-Hyunjin! A-are you okay? Did they h-hurt you?" Tears were streaming down both of their faces. Hyunjin screamed through the duct tape again, and motioned towards a mark on his skin.

"They hit you?" Jisoo whimpered. His heartbeat shot up, he was trembling. They beat his boyfriend, they put hands on him. How dare they, how dare they.

But Hyunjin shook his head, his hair sticking to his face in a way that if they weren't in this situation, Jisoo would've thought it was hot. But that wasn't on his mind right now. Right now, he wanted to get out of there with Hyunjin and lock them in the apartment until it was safe to leave again.

Jisoo took a better look at the mark. It was a long red line. Not a cut, but- "They... They whipped you?" Jisoo shook with anger as Hyunjin nodded. He started to pull at the ropes gripping his arms. He realized he was moving the metal chair he was in too, an idea coming to mind.

He jumped, pushing himself along with the chair in Hyunjin's direction. Hyunjin was tied up and on the floor, squirming around like a fish without water. "H-hyunjin, ngh.. Calm-ngh- down." Jisoo said, jumping in between words.

Hyunjin breathed heavily and watched Jisoo jump towards him. He looked up at Jisoo, with bloodshot, puffy, teary eyes. This shattered Jisoo, he wanted to hold Hyunjin and tell him everything was going to be alright  and that they were going to be fine.

Although he wasn't so sure of that.

Jisoo jumps closer, closer..

Closer...

Closer...

"Smart, aren't you?"

They boys turned their heads in the direction of the voice. Jisoo fired up even more. "You.. You MONSTER! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM!" Jisoo screamed, his body shaking furiously.

"It is what I had to do, he was being stubborn." the man said, eyeing Hyunjin, who let more tears fall as he sucked in air from his nose. Jisoo's hair moved into his face, his red eyes making him actually look intimidating. It almost looked as if his hair was red, as red as the mark on Hyunjin's arm.

The man walked closer to Jisoo, who tightened his jaw. "Whatever you want, take it. Just. Let. Us. Go." The man chuckled, it was low and dry. "You really think it's that easy? I've got to get as much revenge as I can possibly get-" Jisoo noticed that whip dangling from the man's hand, he slowly raised it up. "and that starts... Now."

"AH!"

------

SHORT CHAPTERS ARE FUN TO WRITE IM SORRY

Is it interesting?

More intensity?

Less intensity?

Y'all can choose, peace out

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂