Twelve

^^ here's the picture that'll bless you all

---

A surprised Hyunjin stepped forward. Jisoo's mom? No wonder they looked alike.

Jisoo's mom pulled back from the hug, that's when she saw a figure near them, and remembered Jisoo didn't walk in alone.

She looked to Hyunjin who stood in place.

Okay, he wasn't going to lie, she looked awfully familiar.

"Oh, hello, I-" and there, she stopped. She looked back to her son. Jisoo shook his head. "But he--"

"I look like him? Yeah, Jisoo told me..." Hyunjin looked down, somehow embarrassed. Jisoo's mother looked at him properly. "You really... Really do... Anyways, what is your name? And are you Jisoo's friend?"

"I'm Lee Hyunjin." He said, shaking her hand. She was cute for a middle aged woman, her smile beaming. "And I'm...uh.." Hyunjin turned red.

Since they had literally just started dating, it was hard for Hyunjin to think about it without blushing.

Jisoo confidently stepped in. "Mom, he's my boyfriend." She gasped and took a step back, she cupped both hands over her mouth.

"Really? Boyfriend? How cute!" Hyunjin blushed and cutely smiled. Jisoo smiled at him. "You guys match so well! Well it's late boys, get some rest okay?" Jisoo nodded and took Hyunjin's hand.

"You can wear one of my clothes." Jisoo said. "Wait." Jisoo's mom called. They both turned. "Hyunjin, where are your parents?"

Now there was a question Jisoo never thought to ask.

Jisoo watched as Hyunjin looked down, but smiled a bit. "I don't know where they are, and they don't know where I am, they don't really care about that. Because of that I can see Jisoo whenever I want." Hyunjin smiled and looked up to Jisoo with adorable eyes, in which Jisoo almost melted.

Hyunjin looked away and Jisoo kissed his cheek, and Hyunjin gasped then giggled, playfully hitting Jisoo's arm. His mom squealed. "So cute! I love it! But seriously, go to sleep.

The two nodded and went into Jisoo's room. Jisoo gave Hyunjin a towel and a very big sweater, with only a pair of boxers.

"Nothing else under the sweater?" Hyunjin questioned. Jisoo giggled. "Don't worry, I'll be wearing the same, just different colors, this is what couples wear to bed." Hyunjin blushed and chuckled softly.

"Did you have this in your closet? Waiting for your significant other to sleep over?" Jisoo laughed out loud but nodded. He put a hand on his heart. "You know me so well."

This brought a giggle fit to the two as Hyunjin went towards the bathroom. He took a shower, and dressed up. Once he walked out, the first face he saw was Jisoo's, looking him up and down, admiring how well the gray sweater fit him. "So CUTE!"Jisoo exclaimed.

He ran over and squished Hyunjin's cheeks, who had become a blushing giggling mess as his exposed collarbones were being tickled.

"Jisoo! S-stop! G-go take your s-shower!" Hyunjin said in between laughs. Jisoo let go, laughing. He took his towel and clothes and went into the bathroom.

Hyunjin took Jisoo's previous position on the bed and waited for Jisoo to come out.

When he did, Hyunjin made Jisoo's same expression. "So CUTE!" He copied, Jisoo covered his face and giggles as Hyunjin ran over. Hyunjin kissed all over the face, except the lips of course.

It made Jisoo giggle like crazy. His face went red like the color of his sweater. "S-stop! J-Jinnie!" Jisoo giggled, pushing Hyunjin away. Hyunjin laughed and made one sweet, long, loving forehead kiss, which instantly calmed Jisoo down and made him stare into Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin smiled and helped Jisoo off of the floor he had tackled him onto. They laid side by side on the bed, Hyunjin intertwined his hand with Jisoo. Although Jisoo rejected the kiss, this wasn't what he wanted.

Hyunjin was surprised when Jisoo let go of his hand, thinking he didn't want any physical contact.

But oh, was he wrong.

Jisoo took a big move forward, putting his hands on Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin froze. Jisoo went closer and put his head on Hyunjin's upper chest, curling his arms and falling asleep in that position.

Hyunjin looked down. Jisoo had fell asleep smiling. He then went from shocked to soft. He kissed Jisoo's hair and put his arms around Jisoo, pulling him closer. The cover stopping at his waist.

Hyunjin also fell asleep like this.

20 minutes later

Making sure they were both asleep, she tiptoed into the dimly lit room. Their positions were visible, and she almost squealed.

She looked at them, and a tear fell from her eye. She shakily rose her hand, gripping onto the Polaroid camera.

She brought it up to he face, another tear falling. She got it into place.

Another tear.

"I'm glad you're moving on Jisoo..." She whispered.

Click.

----
I've been thinking about this chapter the whole week and I loved it so I wrote it. Its a good idea before the drama starts right?

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂