Six

No One POV

"Who?" Asked the elder, looking behind him. "Jeonghan. Is it you?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah..." Jeonghan felt his head as a sharp pain flew through it. "Woah, you okay?" Asked Jisoo.

"Yeah, it happens." Said Hyunjin, recovering quickly. "Oh." Sighed Jisoo. "Who is Jeonghan?" Hyunjin asked.

"He's a friend that got kidnapped awhile back, you really remind me of him. I came here to search for him actually."

"How many years ago?"

"Seven."

Hyunjin nodded. "Well I like helping people with their problems, like a therapist sorta thing. Here I'll give you my number." Jisoo brought out his phone where Hyunjin entered his number.

"I'll call you." He said. Jisoo nodded. Hyunjin was about to leave when Jisoo stopped him.

"Wait!" Hyunjin turned and tilted his head. "Yeah?"

Jisoo began to fidget with his fingers. "Well uh... Today's my birthday... And-"

"Oh really? Happy birthday!" Exclaimed Hyunjin. "Yeah but... I don't have anyone to celebrate it with. I was wondering if you'd like to join?" Jisoo blushed and looked at Hyunjin.

"Well sure, I'm not busy at all. Let's go." Hyunjin got in the passenger seat while Jisoo got in the driver's seat. He started the car and looked behind to not make impact with another car.

You know how people have a habit of holding the side of the passenger seat when they look behind to reverse.

Well Jisoo had that habit.

Hyunjin was leaning back, and when Jisoo held the seat he caught a bunch of Hyunjin's silky hair.

"Oh sorry!" Jisoo apologized. "Its alright." Smiled Hyunjin.

Through some small talk, they arrived at Jisoo's apartment. As they entered, Hyunjin was surprised. Jisoo's place was so clean.

His place is never this neat.

Jisoo threw off his jacket. He told Hyunjin to make himself at home, and that he was going to change into something more comfy.

Hyunjin explored the home of Jisoo. He saw a wall of photos, and became interested. He saw a picture of Jisoo and a woman, he guessed it was his mom.

His eyes then caught a small Polaroid in a frame above all the other pictures. Once his eyes caught the two boys in the photo, his head started to hurt. Then he saw the one next to it.

The picture was just of Jeonghan  smiling, looking into the camera with his big brown eyes.

Hyunjin's headache became worst and Jisoo entered just in time to catch the elder from fainting.

"Hey, you alright?" Asked Jisoo. Hyunjin gained his consciousness. "Yeah. By the way, my name is Lee Hyunjin." He said, rising with the help of Jisoo.

"I'm Hong Jisoo." Smiled the younger. "That's Jeonghan..." Said Jisoo, pointing at the top picture Hyunjin was looking at.

"Oh." Hyunjin replied. Jisoo nodded and stopped staring at the picture. "Well the cake I bought should be enough for just us. Come on."

Jisoo dragged Hyunjin to the bags in the kitchen. Then Jisoo suddenly grunted and smiled at himself.
Hyunjin noticed this. "Anything wrong?"

Jisoo chuckled at himself. "I went to the supermarket for Doritos, and completely forgot it. But its okay.'

Hyunjin nodded and smiled. Jisoo took out the small cake and cut it in half, giving Hyunjin one half and keeping the other.

Hyunjin grabbed the knife and cut his in half. "Hey, why'd you do that?" Jisoo asked. Hyunjin smiled. "Its your birthday, you deserve more than that." Hyunjin gestured to the half of the cake. Jisoo had purposely cut his smaller than Hyunjin.

"Nah, I don't need that much sugar anyway."

"But you were gonna keep the whole thing until you met me."

"I was going to cut a piece and put it in the fridge."

Hyunjin then smiled and shook his head. "Okay then. Whatever you say." Hyunjin went to sit down, then Jisoo realizes what he's done.

While they were talking, Hyunjin put the piece he cut in Jisoo's plate.

"H-hey! That's not fair!" Jisoo said. Hyunjin giggled and ate his cake. "I'm not gonna finish this..." Complained Jisoo. Hyunjin giggled at Jisoo's childish behavior.

He then got an idea, to make Jisoo's day

While Jisoo was pouting, he picked up the piece of cake Jisoo didn't want.

Before Jisoo could look up, he was caked.

Hyunjin laughed hysterically, not noticing a smirking Jisoo. Jisoo threw a piece and Hyunjin immediately stopped laughing, picking up another piece and throwing it onto Jisoo's fresh shirt.

Hyunjin ran around the apartment as Jisoo chased him with a piece of cake in his hand.

Hyunjin fell on the floor in a laughing fit when Jisoo successfully hit him with the cake.

They laughed like there was no tomorrow until their stomachs hurt. They soon calmed down, but when they looked at the mess they were in, they cleaned it laughing every now and then.

While Jisoo was cleaning, he glanced at Hyunjin. "Thank you, Hyunjin." Hyunjin stopped cleaning and stood straight.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asked, tilting his head. "For making my birthday fun, I was sure I was just gonna sulk all day long." Jisoo chuckled, smiling sadly.

"Oh its okay, I have nothing else better to do anyways." Jisoo smiled at this, and a tear fell. He wiped it fast, but Hyunjin saw it.

"Jisoo... Why are you crying?" He asked, rushing over to Jisoo. Jisoo forced back his tears. Hyunjin hugged him, and it felt amazing to Jisoo, he hasn't been comforted or cared for in a while.

"Its okay Jisoo, you can cry." Hyunjin said, and with that, Jisoo spit out his cry, holding Hyunjin tight.

When Jisoo slowed down, he spoke.

"I-its just that... I... I haven't b-been this happy s-since J-Jeonghan...." And with the mention of that name, he only cried more.

Hyunjin instantly felt bad for Jisoo. He lost his best friend, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Jeonghan obviously completed Jisoo, he was Jisoo's best friend. Its clear that Jisoo loved Jeonghan with all of his heart.

And Hyunjin doesn't think anyone but his parents could make Jisoo as happy as he was when he was  with Jeonghan.

Unless, he could try...

-----

Eh

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂