Two

"Happy Birthday Jisoo!!" Soonyoung shouted, shaking Jisoo.
"15 is so maturrrrreee!" Said Chan, Jisoo's young friend who lives across the street.

Jisoo has over 10 new friends but none of them add up to Jeonghan. And Chan was right, 15 was mature, mature enough.

"사랑해 HYUNG!!!" Seungkwan shouted, almost making Jisoo throw up his breakfast.

"Thanks guys." Jisoo smiled. "They're such babies." Jihoon said. Seungkwan glared. Jihoon put his hands up in surrender.

Jisoo laughed at his friends. He saw Chan walk over to the cake slowly, making sure his hyungs didn't see.

Chan caught Jisoo's eyes. Jisoo nodded and Chan snuck a piece. "YAH! CHAN!" Junhui shouted.
Chan stuffed the cake in his mouth and sprinted into the house with Junhui close behind, realizing he can't do anything about it, he gave up and laughed.

Jisoo laughed again. Jisoo's eyes wandered all around the house at his friends. His mind was blocked of that one thing he should remember.

Minghao and Wonwoo were playing some game and Chan wanted to join. Hansol wanted to distract them and bumped into the drawer, the Polaroids falling out.

Once the pictures fell, everyone's eyes were on Jisoo. Jisoo told all of them awhile ago, and they kept it between themselves, but when stuff like this happened, they were scared.

Seungcheol put down his phone, Seokmin stopped weirdly singing, Chan stopped stealing cake, Soonyoung stopped disturbing Jihoon.

Jisoo looked down. He closed his eyes and wished this wouldn't be happening. He decided to bear it.

He got up, the lump in his throat wasn't going anywhere, and the pool on top of his eyes were just about to overflow.

He picked up the polaroid of Jeonghan smiling. The boys around him looked among each other. They had no idea what Jisoo's next move could be.

Chan was slightly confused, he was too young to understand everything. He walked up to his hyung.  "Hyung, are you okay?" He asked sweetly, hugging Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled at Chan. "I'm fine Chan-ie, I think I'll just go outside for awhile." Jisoo slowly walked outside, head facing the ground.

He sat on the bench in his backyard. He felt embarrassed, he left at least 15 people in the house to go outside and do nothing but cry.

Knowing Minghao and Seungcheol, they were probably watching him from the window, and if on cue, the two walked out with concerned looks.

"Hyung, Vernon says he's sorry, for, you know..." Minghao said.
Jisoo smiled a bit in the middle of his tears.

The two followed Jisoo's every move. "I really need friends like this in my life..." He said, he pulled the two a hug, Minghao made a confused face, and Seungcheol made a face showing he had no idea.

"Sometimes I just wish Jeonghan was here to share this with me.." Said Jisoo, sniffling. He released the hug.

"You said you feel that he's still alive, and your 15 now so..." Seungcheol reminded. Jisoo nodded.

"I was thinking of it yesterday, but now I'm thinking that was a children's dream. Unless I get some info about where the truck went, its hopeless..." Jisoo explained.

The two nodded. "Tell everyone they can eat the cake, after that, the party is over." Jisoo said, blankly. "Ok." Minghao said, grabbing Seungcheol and running away. Jisoo wanted some time alone.

--

Mkay bye (^~^)
luv y'all (☆^O^☆)
Stay Juicy (。・ω・。)
Going SVT ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ