Three

"Joshua, can you come here for a minute?" Jisoo's mom called by his american name, this meant something was up.

"Yeah, mom?" Jisoo answered. He sat on the bed next to his mom. She looked up at him, like she was trying to find something.

"Are you alright mom? Everything Ok?" Jisoo asked. "Your 16 now right, your mature enough, right?" She said. Jisoo nodded.

The woman's palm was getting sweaty, she wanted to remove the paper from her hands so it won't crumble to the point where Jisoo couldn't see it.

She took the paper out and straightened it out. She slowly handed it to Jisoo. Jisoo gave her a confused look before scanning the paper.

Jisoo grew a smile and jumped up. "Mom! Is this????" His mom nodded and he ran up and hugged her, repeating his thank you.

He ran to his room and grabbed his phone, searching for a nearby DMV.

The next thing he knew, his mom was driving him there.
"Hi, we'd like to find this license plate number please." Stated Jisoo professionally. 

Jisoo placed the paper in the man's hands. The man entered the number, and clicked a few times.
"Hm... Let's see.. Ah, here it is." The man smiled and turned the computer to face Jisoo.

"They went to Jeju? Well now maybe someone will want to come with me." Jisoo said, thinking of his buddy Seungkwan.

"Thank you so much, sir." Jisoo smiled, writing down the number, and placing it in his pocket. "Mom, let's go."

When they reached home, Jisoo immediately packed his bags. His mom booked his flight, a tear falling from her cheek.

She wanted Jisoo to be happy, she just wanted him to find the Jeonghan he still assumed was alive.

His mom believed every word when Jisoo said he felt his best friend was still alive. She just wanted to help.

"Mom." Jisoo stood at her door. He made his way to his sobbing mother, throwing his arms around her, stroking her hair. "Your the best mom ever... I love you so much. Please don't worry about me. I'll be fine... I'll be back here before you know it, except with Jeonghan."

Jisoo shivered when he said Jeonghan's name. Jisoo's mom only nodded. He wiped the tears off her cheeks and told her to get ready.

Soon enough, they were at the airport, Jisoo kissed his mom goodbye.

He flicked his pink locks out of his eyes, salty tears tasted at the edge of his cat like lips.

"Its time to find Jeonghan." Jisoo whispered to himself, waiting for the plane to take off.

------

Mkay bye (^~^)
luv y'all (☆^O^☆)
Stay Juicy (。・ω・。)
Going SVT ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ