Seven

No One's POV

After that little incident, Hyunjin saw that it was late, around eight thirty. He gave Jisoo a hug and said goodbye, walking out to door, giving Jisoo one last smile before the door was closed completely.

10 minutes later...

"Shoot!" Jisoo exclaimed, grabbing his phone. He totally forgot he was the one to pick Hyunjin up, how did he get home?

He immediately looked for the contact, in which Hyunjin saved as "Jinnie".

Shua
Hey! Um just wondering how u got home, cuz I was the one who brought u to my house..

Jinnie
No worries! I took a cab! I didn't want to trouble u..

Shua
Oh..
Thanks tho

Jinnie
Stop thanking meeeeee
You're my friend now
Friends don't say thank you's 

Shua
Mehhhhhh

Jinnie
Live with it

Shua
Well imma go cuz I STANK

Jinnie
U smelled good to me (☆^ー^☆)

Shua
Ay ya ya
What song is that again?

Jinnie
Dunno
(⊙_☉)

Shua
Oof

Jinnie
Still gotta go?

Shua
Yehuh

Jinnie
Okai bai

Shua
Y u so weird

Jinnie
Hush and go shower
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Shua
Okayyyyy

Jisoo giggled and set his phone down, going straight into his bathroom.

He came out a few minutes later, a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. He had another smaller towel wrapped around his neck, used to dry his pink hair, which was now half dry and scattered.

He got dressed in a red sweater and loose green pajama pants. When he was done he ran to his bed and became a human burrito in his covers.

He stayed like that and nearly slept until a certain someone popped into his mind.

Jisoo smiled, eyes still closed. That's when his phone beeped. He opened his eyes and reached for his phone.

After a little struggle he successfully got his phone in hand. With a confused face, he checked the screen. His smile immediately returned.

Jinnie
Goodnight Jisoo (∩_∩)

Jisoo giggled. What is going through Hyunjin's mind? They met the same day, and he's already starting the goodnight texts.

He was going to admit, this guy was adorable. The way he smiled, laughed, his hair was extremely silky, and he had a soothing voice.

And even though, at this thought, Jisoo's eyes widened. He shimmied around in the cover wrapped tightly around him, and tried to hide his red face and huge smile from the darkness of the room. He stopped.

No Jisoo, he told himself.

You just met him today! Don't be so fast!

Jisoo smiled again and continued his shimmying.

He then suddenly stopped his movements and sat upright, the cover still hugging him tightly. He pulled his arms out fully from the cover and grabbed his phone.

He stared at Hyunjin's text for a while.

Okay, it was normal, to develop a crush in a day, right? That's all that was happening right?

Or maybe it was that he's been lonely for too long, that Hyunjin was a light that led him to a sudden happiness he didn't think he could obtain so soon? Soon as in,

Without Jeonghan?

He shook his head, his smile fading a bit as his eyes adjusted to the text, because his thoughts blurred his vision.

He looked at the text once more.

I came here to look for Jeonghan, but it wouldn't hurt to make a new friend, maybe Hyunjin could even help me... I don't want to be alone anymore.

Jisoo let a tear fall as he turned his head towards the window.

I'm sorry Hannie...

He turned his head back to his phone.

Shua
Goodnight Hyunjin (^_^)

----

600 words
Short but good right

I like it oof

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂