Nine

Jisoo and Jeonghan's outfits for this chap :)

I hope u guys are still picturing Hyunjin as Jeonghan...

Should I start saying Hyunjin, and then only Jisoo would say Hyunjin?

-----

Hyunjin was back to his normal self after Jisoo was dressed. Jisoo was a bit nervous around him now though.

Jisoo left his room and went to the kitchen, Hyunjin followed. Jisoo got out some pancake mix. Hyunjin gasped. "We're making pancakes!?" He beamed, looking at Jisoo. Jisoo nodded. "If its alright with you..."

Hyunjin nodded vigorously. "Of course it is!" Hyunjin said, going through all the cabinets for the biggest bowl and found it, setting it on the counter, with a whisk.

Jisoo ran out of the room really quick, and came back with two aprons. Hyunjin chuckled. "What in the world- and why do you have two?" Hyunjin asked, putting it on.

"Someone left it at the apartment when I moved in. So I decided to use them when I needed." Jisoo explained. Hyunjin nodded.

They got all they needed and mixed the batter.

-

"No you flip it!"

The edges of the pancake were bubbling, and Jisoo wanted Hyunjin to flip it. "It'll burn Hyunjin! Make it quick!" Hyunjin shook his head.

"I'm scared of the stove." Hyunjin explained. Jisoo sighed. He then had an idea, he regretted it slightly.

Just slightly.

He picked up the spatula and put it in Hyunjin's hand. Hyunjin gasped. "Jisoo what are you-"

Jisoo turned him around and held his right hand from behind. Hyunjin's face went blood red. Jisoo's hand was so soft, and his body was pressing against Jisoo's softly.

Hyunjin is having a hard time controlling himself.

Jisoo moves closer to the stove with a stunned Hyunjin. He moves Hyunjin's hand, and makes him scratch the spatula under the pancake. He then flicked his hand and there, the pancake was flipped.

Hyunjin smiled a bit, and looked to Jisoo's head on his shoulder. Jisoo was looking up at him, extremely cute. His smile, his eyes, so cute.

Hyunjin had to stop himself from kissing the cute boy.

"See? It wasn't that hard." Jisoo said, staying in the position they were in. Hyunjin blushed, and Jisoo noticed.

So, he wrapped his other arm around Hyunjin's waist. Hyunjin sighed. "I know you're doing this on purpose Jisoo..." Jisoo smiled. "You're cute when you blush." Jisoo complimented. Hyunjin shook his head, when his face only got redder.

"Jisoo, we're supposed to be friends... Not this.." Jisoo scoffed at this. "You started it, you pinned me again the wall." Jisoo pointed out. Moving Hyunjin's hand again to take the pancake off of the pan and onto a plate.

"Well that's true... Did I... Did I trigger any feelings?" Hyunjin asked, a bit nervous. Jisoo blinked, taking another cup of pancake mix and pouring it onto the pan with Hyunjin's hand.

Hyunjin felt a sort of tingle when Jisoo was holding his hand, and Jisoo's hand was still on his waist.

"You might have. Because this right here, feels right." Jisoo said, resting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder. "So what should we do?" Hyunjin asked.

Jisoo hummed, thinking. "Maybe we could go out later for ice cream, but as like... A date." Hyunjin nodded at this, but scoffed a little.

"Isn't this a bit funny? We met a week ago!" Jisoo laughed at this, flipping the pancake. "That doesn't matter. I know... I know you were trying to make me forget Jeonghan, by making all these dramas. It won't happen, and I like that you're trying. But I could give you a chance, as another important person in my life. Quite possibly, my first boyfriend." This time, Jisoo blushed.

For one of the first times, he mentioned Jeonghan without breaking down. He put another pancake on the plate.

Hyunjin dropped the spatula and intertwined his hand with Jisoo's. They both blushes deeply and looked at each other.

They then broke out in a giggle fit. When they calmed down, they stared into each other's eyes again. Their eyes glossy from laughing so much.

"Ok Jisoo. Let's eat, and go on that date."

----

My goal was for them to start liking each other, cuz Jisoo doesn't know its Jeonghan.

Yet

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂