Fourteen

-

Black.

All Jisoo saw was black.

He was sure his eyes were open, but his mouth and hands wouldn't budge. He screamed through his closed mouth, and tried moving his legs, which didn't move either.

He breathed heavily and a tear fell from his eye. He then became silent when he heard a door open, and then there was a blinding light that made him squint his eyes.

When his eyes opened, he saw middle aged man, smirking. He looked utterly evil.

"Hello Jisoo, we meet again." The guy said, walking closer to Jisoo. Jisoo's heartbeat increased. He screamed through the duct tape on his mouth. The man came over and ripped it off. Jisoo screamed and touched his mouth, blood on his fingers.

"How do you know my name?" The man scoffed. "Oh come on, have you already forgotten me? Has it been too long?" Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows. They've met before? Why didn't he remember meeting someone so evil?

"Hm. I'll just tell you." The guy went close to Jisoo's face, and Jisoo noticed this guy's breath smelled like dog poop.

He was somehow scared. What did this guy do?

"I kidnapped your best friend."

Jisoo froze and watched the guy back up and leave the room.

Jisoo screamed.

"No!!"

--

Sorry its short I just wanted to upload something sorry again

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂