Cute idiot

Hey sooooo I decided to write a one shot about my little window accident....
——————————————————
David's Pov
Alesha and Amanda are watching movies with me, Simon had a some work so he said he would be late "David!" Amanda shouted bringing me out of my thoughts "what?" I asked "Simon is phoning you" Amanda said handing me my ringing phone "why didn't you just answer it?" I asked taking my phone "didn't want to hear if it was a booty call" Amanda said shrugging, I just shook my head laughing before answering the phone "Hey babe" I say "David I kind of fucked up" Simon said shakily "what did you do?" I asked worriedly "Well I was running to go upstairs and tried to stop but I couldn't and slide through the window" Simon whispered "oh my god, are you okay?" I asked worriedly getting Amanda and Alesha's attention "I'm fine, but can come help me clean my cuts?" Simon asked "Okay I'm coming now" I said "please come alone" Simon whispered "I will, see you soon" I said softly "Okay bye" Simon said hanging up "what happened?" Alesha asked "I'll explain when I get back" I said quickly getting up "is he okay?" Amanda asked worriedly "he said he is but I'm not sure" I said "Okay just tell us how is and what the hell happened when you get back" Alesha said "Okay I will, bye girls" I said running towards my car "bye" they shouted back....i rush out the car and into Simons house to see him leaning on his kitchen counter shaking a bit "oh god Simon, are you okay?" I asked walking closer to him "yeah" Simon whispered shakily "let me see your arm please" I said softly, Simon just nodded and turned a little so I could see arm, his arm had about three cuts and one of them looked pretty deep, I walked closer to him "do you have a first aid kit" I asked "yeah it's over there" Simon said pointing towards a cupboard, I quickly rushed to get the first aid kit grabbing it before walking back to Simons side "this may hurt a bit"I said softly "I know" Simon whispered lying on his fine arm letting me clean his cuts wincing every once in awhile "I'm going to throw up or faint" Simon whispered "you'll be fine" I said softly "it's not that it hurts i just can't look at this blood anymore" Simon whispered "well I'm done cleaning it let me just cover it" I said quickly get some bandages and wrapping it around his arm "there all done" I said patting his back softly before putting away everything "thank you" Simon said hugging me "your welcome" I said kissing Simons forehead "now tell me what happened" I said "oh um I was running upstairs so I could get to you quicker and when I tried to stop but ended up sliding into the window and my shoulder went through" Simon said blushing "how do you not have blood or cuts on your shirt?" I asked "I changed my shirt" Simon whispered into my chest "okay want to show me what the damage is?" I asked rhetorically"no, I don't" Simon said "wasn't really asking you" I said chuckling a bit "I know" Simon said smiling "so come show me" I said smiling "fine it's this way" Simon said taking my hand and leading me to the window "was it just your shoulder or did your whole body go through?" I asked shocked "just my shoulder" Simon laughed "let's go pack your bag so we can go" I said softly "yeah lets go" Simon said walking upstairs with me "and you didn't cry?" I asked "nope and I didn't really feel it at the time I just felt the blood dripping" Simon said "does it hurt now?" I asked as we got to Simons room "a little bit but it's fine" Simon said quickly packing his bag "I'm going to go take a picture and I'm posting it telling everyone what you did" I said jokingly "don't you dare" Simon said laughing "I'm going to it's actually quite a funny story, especially now that I know you are okay" I said laughing a little "you can take a picture but don't say that I went through it, you can say I threw or kicked something through it but that it" Simon said laughing "fine but Alesha and Amanda are going to question you when we get to my house" I said "shit" Simon said "I can just carry you upstairs and you can pretend to be asleep" I said smiling "yes let's do that" Simon said smiling back at me before we walked out the house and drove back to my place... "Sooo what happened?" Alesha asked when I walked into the house with Simon cuddled into my chest pretending to be asleep "I'll tell you some other time I'm just going to take him upstairs to bed and then I'm going to lie with him" I said softly "Simon I know your awake so you might as well tell us" Amanda said crossing her arms "he is really sleeping" I said "No he isn't you can see him trying not to laugh" Amanda said before Simon laughed into my chest "wow Simon you cant act for shit" I said laughing "yeah I can't" Simon laughed "well we may as well tell them what you did" I said trying to put Simon down but he somehow managed to wrap his legs around my waist "don't you are really warm" Simon whispered resting his head on my shoulder "you are like a giant kola bear" I said laughing "kolas are cute so it's fine" Simon laughed "we're still waiting for you to tell us what happened" Amanda said "my arm went through a window at my house" Simon whispered "holy shit are you okay?" Alesha and Amanda asked "yeah I'm fine" Simon said "Okay good. How the fuck did you do that" Amanda asked "I was running and when I tried to stop I slid right into the window and my upper arm went through it" Simon said "honestly if it had to happen to any of us it would've been you" Amanda said laughing "you are really clumsy" Alesha added laughing while Simon and I joined in "should we finish that movie then?" Amanda asked when everyone stopped laughing "yeah let's go" I said walking to the couch with the girls still carrying Simon before we sat down on the couch "you are an idiot you know, a cute idiot" I whispered kissing Simon after he sat on my lap cuddling into me.
——————————————————
So uh that was shit but eyyyy what ya gonna do.