The nurses office

This is based off a real experience from when I was in pre-school so enjoy.
"Darling we have to go pick up Eric" David said pausing the movie him and Simon were watching "what time is it?" Simon asked sleepily from David's chest "It's 12:30" David said running his hand through Simons soft messy hair "Okay" Simon sighed lifting himself up and then planting a peck on David's lips "hurry up old man we have to be there at 1" David joked hitting Simons ass when he got off the couch "Hey, I'm ready" Simon laughed hitting David's hand away "oh, what about shoes?" David asked pointing to Simons bare feet "and do you want to wear shorts with no boxers to a pre-school?" David asked grinning now pointing to Simons pants where you could see the outline of his dick "Okay I'm not ready then, I forgot I wasn't wearing anything underneath these" Simon laughed blushing a little "it's a good thing you have me, now go get changed before I rip those shorts off and we forget Eric at school" David laughed "I'm going, Jesus" Simon laughed running upstairs to put on shoes and boxers.

"Okay let's go" Simon said grabbing his car keys and running to the car "Took you long enough" David joked walking to the Lamborghini Urus that Simon had already reversed out the garage.

While they were driving to Erics school, David's phone started to ring, "Who is it?" Simon asked "um it's Alfreds school" David said looking at the caller ID before answering it "Hello, is Alfred Okay?" David asked worriedly "Hello, Mr Cowell?" Th...

While they were driving to Erics school, David's phone started to ring, "Who is it?" Simon asked "um it's Alfreds school" David said looking at the caller ID before answering it "Hello, is Alfred Okay?" David asked worriedly "Hello, Mr Cowell?" The man said over the phone "Yes, is Alfred Okay?" David  asked getting a little impatient "Um Alfred is in the nurses room right now and I think you should come pick him up" The man said "What happened?" David asked even more worried than before "He was playing outside at break and got a stone stuck in his foot" The man said as soon as Simon parked the cat in front of Erics school "Okay we will be there now" David said quickly before ending the call "What happened?" Simon asked concerned "Alfred got a stone stuck in his foot and we have to go pick him up now" David said jumping  getting out of the car quickly and running into the school with Simon following behind "We are here for my son" David said to the receptionist who he knew "okay just sign here please Mr Cowell" The lady said and David sighed the book she gave him while she went to get Eric, they waited for two minutes before she came back out with Eric "Daddy, Pappa!" He shouted running to David and jumping into his arms excitedly "Hey Eric" David smiled rushing back to the car with Eric in his arms, David quickly put Eric into the car while Simon got into the drivers seat and started the car, David ran to the passengers seat and as soon as he was in Simon sped to Alfreds school "Daddy where are we going?" Eric asked from the backseat "To pick up Alfie" Simon said softly "Why so early?" Eric asked confused "Because he got hurt and we have to pick him up and make sure he is okay" David said softly "oh" Eric said a frown forming on his face.

When Simon parked the car David jumped out again and got Eric while Simon got out and together they ran into the school
"Where is Alfred?" David asked as soon as they were by the front desk "he is in the nurses office sir" The man said "would you like me to show you were that is?" He asked quickly "Yes please" David said moving Eric a little so he could hold him comfortably as the man stood up and walked down a hallway, they followed him quietly trying not to laugh when they saw students from every class they passed look to them shocked, "he is just threw that door" The man said pointing to a door "Okay thank you" David and Simon said opening the door to see Alfred crying while the schools nurse was trying to take a stone out of his foot "What happened?" Simon asked getting both the nurse and Alfreds attention "he was running around during break and stepped on a stone but it went in his foot" The nurse said softly after recovering from seeing both Simon Cowell and David Walliams in her office "oh okay, is it out yet?" Simon asked walking to Alfred who was still crying "no it's too deep for me to get" She said a little embarrassed, "alright" Simon sighed lifting Alfreds foot gently and looking at it "Do you want to try get it out? He might be more comfortable with you doing it than me" The nurse said "I'll try but I doubt I'll get it" Simon said, the nurse nodded handing Simon the pair of tweezers she was using while David sat next to Alfred taking his hand, when Simon started to get the stone out of Alfreds foot he buried his head into David's chest waiting for it to end, "it's out buddy it's over" Simon said standing up putting the tweezers as well as the stone down and moving to his side "Thank you Daddy" Alfred whispered into David's chest "your welcome" Simon said softly "are you guys going to take him home now?" The nurse asked cleaning Alfreds sore and putting a plaster over it "Yeah if that's okay" David said softly rubbing Alfreds back while the other was holding Eric so he wouldn't fall off his lap "yeah you will just have to sign some papers at the front" The nurse said softly "Okay thank you" David said "do you want daddy to carry you?" David asked looking down at Alfred who just nodded in response, "Bye Alfred hope your foot feels better, and bye Mr Cowell and Mr Walliams" The nurse smiled while Simon lifted Alfred up "bye and thank you" Alfred said hiding his head in Simons neck "Bye" Simon and David said walking out the room and to the front desks where David signed the papers.

"I thought I got your name legally changed to Cowell" Simon said with a serious face as they walked back to the car "you did but I don't think she knows I'm a Cowell now" David laughed "oh I don't like that, everyone must know you're mine now" Simon laughed.