Sick

David's pov
I wake up to a noise I can't recognize and reach over to the other side of the bed to feel for Simon only to feel a still warm empty side of the bed.

"Si?" I call as I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

The only response I get is a small groan and the sound of someone being sick so I slowly open the door and see Simon sitting on the floor being sick in the toilet. I sighed softly crouching next to him and rubbing his back as he continued being sick,

"you done?" I asked softly when he dropped back on to me tiredly.

"I hope so" Simon whispered.

"So what happened?" I asked stroking his sweaty cheek.

"I don't know" Simon sighed.

"well can you tell me what you feel?" I asked feeling his forehead and instantly removing it from the heat I felt there.

"I have a headache, my whole body aches actually, my nose is blocked, I'm nauseous and I'm so tired" Simon whispered.

"okay well if you are tired let's get you into bed" I frowned standing up with Simon in my arms.

Simon just grunted in response and made himself comfortable in my arms as I carried him to bed. After tucking him in our bed I pulled out my phone and started to google his symptoms.

"I think you might have Swine Flu" I said putting my phone back down and looked at him as he laid motionless on the bed with his eyes closed.

"I think you should lie with me" Simon whispered.

I chuckled quietly and laid down next to him. I watched as Simon turned towards me and cuddled into my chest and tangling his legs with mine. I smiled and held his body against mine as he fell asleep, soon after I closed my eyes and let sleep take me away.

Hey so I know this is short but I hope you enjoyed it.